• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people seem to be dismissing it because they don't care about GoT but I like it so far. Some of the character models look awful. It will be interesting to see how little the choices matter

Amusingly enough, I've noticed in a lot of the games I play recently that textures on a lot of things have just been horribly bad.

SO A MYSTERIOUS PACKAGE FROM JAPAN APPEARED TODAY.

Marked on the front package was the phrase , "1 Phantom Blood"

uDjrn6X.jpg

I have a feeling Aaron had something to do with this.

It's a really nice quality fan too.

Xiraiya

Yeah I'm just enjoying the ride, TT choices are more or less flavor text, which I'm fine with since it just lets you play different tones of the same character which may affect things later or i might not, but usually it will, if you want choices to matter that much, wait for their new IP they want to make, they can go nuts without ruining the series they're basing games on.

Went to GameStop to preorder the new 3DS. No Majora and monster hunter was only online and fuck shipping so I got the black one. Also, looks like you can't trade in your 3DS XL before the system comes out for the 100 dollar bonus according to the people that works there. Hopefully Nintendo releases a way to transfer stuff to PC or a cloud based system (which I doubt they have) so I can trade in my 3DS XL soon.

Went to GameStop to preorder the new 3DS. No Majora and monster hunter was only online and fuck shipping so I got the black one. Also, looks like you can't trade in your 3DS XL before the system comes out for the 100 dollar bonus according to the people that works there. Hopefully Nintendo releases a way to transfer stuff to PC or a cloud based system (which I doubt they have) so I can trade in my 3DS XL soon.

They're going to have a wifi way of transferring because of the location of the memory card, I believe

ultimax

I tried playing it after getting it from a humblebundle. It was terrible. It ran worst than saints row 3 on the same computer.

I doubt it.
Meh. Oh well. I-It's not l-like I wanted to play it anyways
I read something about a PC transfer on Nintendo.com

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

The Monster Hunter one is online only? I was planning on stopping into a local Gamestop and pre-ordering.

360pages

I wish the comparison was in 60 FPS, but it works fine I guess. All Star Racing seems pretty cool...

I do too actually since both games are available at 60FPS. That being said, I will say Mario Kart 8 has more polish in some areas while All Stars is a faster game. I wish the video was on a higher quality.

So they are doing a $100 trade for regular 3DS xls? Maybe I will get a new 3ds with monster hunter. Wonder if gamestop would transfer in the store.

seems the codes are gonna be sent out randomly, so we should all make sure all the frienders get one if we get sent them
man whoever decides the distribution method needs to be fired, its half assed and not necessary
sure i preordered it already, but i wanna practice dammit

Anung

Un Rama
Who cares about the choices? Watch it for the story like everyone else.

They should remove the choice system then and focus on linear storytelling instead of pretending two choices don't lead to the same outcome.

Also when the LP hinges on the choices Matt and Woolie making a difference. Especially whenever they are presented with one they are just like "it doesn't matter because telltale" It never used to feel this bad it was at least illusory.

So they are doing a $100 trade for regular 3DS xls? Maybe I will get a new 3ds with monster hunter. Wonder if gamestop would transfer in the store.

If there's a way to transfer it, I'll trade it in soon and go a few weeks without a 3DS. At worst I can just sell my 3DS XL on amazon or craigslist for 100 afterwards if there isn't a way to do it before.

Skrams

That game is alright. The best part is rooftop run. Rooftop run is so fucking good

Wanted to mention this with all the Sonic talk earlier. Generations is an alright/good game, but man Rooftop Run is the best. The fantastic music and the speed during most of the stage had me with a big dumb smile on my face. I was practically giddy. That's really fucking weird for a Sonic game since I never play them and have never cared about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom