• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're actually two different mecha that combine after being exposed to alien crystals. The main mech can combine with three other mechs.

There's Vanguards, the men's mecha which are humanoid and shitty, then Dread, which are the Women's mecha which are more like jets, but then the crystals make the main Vanguard a rad mech and the Jets into animal mecha, so they combine to form Vandreads.
So more or less Aquarion EVOL.

joe2187

Banned
Just finished my first run through with classic S.T.A.R.S Jill on RE:Remake HD

What a fucking amazing game. Im beginning to think the best thing about classic RE wasnt really the horror for me (it's a great setting) but exploring through a haunted house and disarming traps and fucking around with it's absurd and obtuse puzzles.

I just looked at the Gallery....umm how many endings are there in this game!?

Except before Aquarion EVOL. And not shit.
Eh, I like it enough because it's Shoji Kawamori mech designs and it's a style of super robot that only Getter Robo really owns which is a combining robot with three forms. Plus the ridiculous finishing moves and one of the best fucking trolls from a creator ever.

What a fucking amazing game. Im beginning to think the best thing about classic RE wasnt really the horror for me (it's a great setting) but exploring through a haunted house and disarming traps and fucking around with it's absurd and obtuse puzzles.

Old RE is best when it's like a point and click adventure game with guns.

Several.

What are the differences from Wii REmake?

Looks like the only mecha anime involved with weiss is Rebuild of Eva. But theres a KOF deck at least, and persona, and madoka, and Fate stay .

They're actually two different mecha that combine after being exposed to alien crystals. The main mech can combine with three other mechs.

There's Vanguards, the men's mecha which are humanoid and shitty, then Dread, which are the Women's mecha which are more like jets, but then the crystals make the main Vanguard a rad mech and the Jets into animal mecha, so they combine to form Vandreads.

Yep, that certainly sounds like a mecha anime.

Why is HBK falling down so much? Why can Hulk Hogan barely walk?

I don't know when the match takes place but hasn't the Hulkamania been limping wild for like a decade now?

Watched a few more episodes of Gintama, I like it. Just when I was rolling my eyes and getting ready to skip the pre OP intro they address it themselves. I appreciate that

Alfebit

Banned
Don't watch I wanna be the Strongest in the World. That's coming from the lover of lewd and wrestling. It's just bad and really boring throughout.

You can't stop me.

09_04_14_eng_02.jpg

nope

That's unfortunate.

Couldn't find it on crunchyroll

It got delisted recently.

360pages

They should have never chosen to support Rebuild then.

My meh on Rebuild turn to full blown hatred with 3.0. I guess that's what happens when the director doesn't break down, and they got plenty of money to throw at SICK ROBOT FIGHTS.

To be fair, even people who liked the rebuild movies thought 3.0 was shit. Hell I enjoyed 1.1 and 2.2 more than the original series and I thought that 3.3 was garbage and a waste of time and interesting premise.

ElTopo

Banned
Have they fulfilled their contractual obligations with Machinima now with the COD video? I generally like the short videos but the COD one felt really forced, like they had to make it for Machinima.

This is a really bad match, GUMMY, it's like, barely even fun bad. It's just kinda depressing.

Now the Hulkster's bleeding with bloodshot eyes. Stop, Grandpa, please, you don't need to do this.

There's like three straight episodes where the main girl taps to the Walls of Jericho over and over.
IT'S NOT OVER

Zenfalcia

Have they fulfilled their contractual obligations with Machinima now withthe COD video? I generally like the short videos but the COD one felt really forced, like they had to make it for Machinima.

It probably fulfills the requirements for the month or whatever time period machinima wants them by. IIRC they still have a few more years to continue making machinima videos with Machinima.

joe2187

Banned
What are the differences from Wii REmake?

I dont know anything about those versions. Im assuming the ones on the Wii were just straight up ports of the Gamecube version.

This was my first time playing RE:Remake, and I wouldnt know any other differences besides it being in HD, having a optional "modern" control scheme and a camera that pans subtly to show all of it's background work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom