• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Jaggi dead.

I can see the addictiveness. Every feels like an MMO in nature. From the quests, to the traversing, to the combat being a MMO turned realtime, to the way adds work.

It's alright. I wouldn't mind playing casually on a console not named the 3ds. Nothing I'm going to get addicted to.

look at the weapon controls in the notebook

The Archdemon mode is a mode that a Dual Blades wielder should try to maintain during battle. To enter this mode, one must exit Demon mode after the gauge is full. The mode combines the best attack animations from the other two modes and changes the normal dodge into "demon dodge." Any offensive or evasive actions while the weapon is drawn will deplete the gauge. If the gauge runs out completely, the "Archdemon mode" will end. Idling will also cause the gauge to deplete.

Well, Jaggi dead.

I can see the addictiveness. Every feels like an MMO in nature. From the quests, to the traversing, to the combat being a MMO turned realtime, to the way adds work.

It's alright. I wouldn't mind playing casually on a console not named the 3ds. Nothing I'm going to get addicted to.

Get back to us once you beat something that isn't essentially a mud crab.

That's fucking awesome
Hammer and Greatsword are my goto. Tons of damage. Hammer is a lot more mobile than Greatsword.
Ah I was hopping they would have added a new heavy weapon
How do you feel about massive slabs of bone and metal? Because they've got a few massive slabs of bone and metal for you to try out

1370505795030.jpg

The flagship weapon is the Greatsword which is one of the slowest biggest and heaviest weapons in any game. It's like trying to be Guts.
Good.

oh yea Dual Blades feel even better than they did in 3
dunno if ill main em in 4 as well or not, though ill prob use all the weapons as thats just how i am

Well, Jaggi dead.

Based off a scrub Jaggi? GIT GUD

oh yea Dual Blades feel even better than they did in 3
dunno if ill main em in 4 as well or not, though ill prob use all the weapons as thats just how i am

I never really got into duel blades. Good that they got better. They changed up the charge axe moves I think. I don't know if I like the changes to it.
Edit, meant switch axe.

So here is a question. Were you guys into Monster Hunter before or mainly since Pat is Pushing it? No judgment either way just curious.

I got addicted on the one for the Wii (monster hunter tri).

It's funny actually because first playing it I didn't particularly like it and dropped it. It was until a couple months later I had nothing else to play and picked it up again.

I beat the first boss and was totally hooked, its honestly very challenging with a great sense of satisfaction when completing quests. Its like I'm holding my breathe for the entire quest and finally beating a monster I let out a triumphant exhale!

Oberon

Banned
Morning Frienders, I just woke up , basically dead.
And now after drinking two coffees, I feel like throwing up!

Hey a new NMH videos is up!

Nordicus

That could have been in (Ippo Rising Spoilers)
His match vs Sawamura. Or it was in his title match vs Sendo.

Unless its a manga thing, then i dont wanna know.
No, not a manga thing. It also can't be the former because by the time Kamogawa slapped Takamura, he had already done it to Ippo once when he lost the strength to stand up on his own. So it's before Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom