• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

Blame a Japanese company for focusing on Japan.

They aren't making a good decision. Japan does not love you like we do Nintendo.

They are lost to the abomination known as Free 2 Play
They love the 3DS plenty, they just don't love home consoles. PS4 was tracking behind Wii U in the same timeframe in Japan last I compared the numbers. :p

sjay1994

I love my Vita to death, but fuck Sony for mismanaging it.

I hate how much money I spent, just in Memory cards. I was part of the problem.

I just want the handheld to get some big support. Not just from indie devs who are pretty much releasing their games on all sony platforms anyways, and the random japanese dev.

Fuck sony. They made something so beautiful, and then took a shit on it

They love the 3DS plenty, they just don't love home consoles. PS4 was tracking behind Wii U in the same timeframe in Japan last I compared the numbers. :p

And that is why Xenoblade is going to the 3DS instead of the Wii U.

The Wii U and Consoles in general are dead.

The PS4 will probably do a bit better once weeb games like P5 come out

Companion device

And that is why Xenoblade is going to the 3DS instead of the Wii U.

Xenoblade is already on the Wii U. Why the hell do people want a wii game remade on a system that's backwards compatible with the wii??

If anything, they should issue more copies to retails, not remake the damn game.

If the PS4 was backwards compatible would I spend 60 dollars for GTA5 when I can spend 20 dollars on it for ps3? Just because it looks a little nicer? In that case, just get a fucking PC and Dolphin for wii games and just emulate it if you care that much about graphics.

I just want the handheld to get some big support. Not just from indie devs who are pretty much releasing their games on all sony platforms anyways, and the random japanese dev.

Western companies looked at it, and wondered why developing for it was so expensive, for something that would sell a fraction of what consoles could do, for the same budget, and bounced. At least there is plenty of Japanese support, and it isn't region locked.

It is 2015 and the Wii U and 3ds are still region locked. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea, and why are they still working at Nintendo?

sjay1994

Companion device

Vita awards 2014

faf5d0ff0c2052efddb93bb3a85907cc.gif

Squishy3

Xenoblade is already on the Wii U. Why the hell do people want a wii game remade on a system that's backwards compatible with the wii??

If anything, they should issue more copies to retails, not remake the damn game.

If the PS4 was backwards compatible would I spend 60 dollars for GTA5 when I can spend 20 dollars on it for ps3? Just because it looks a little nicer? In that case, just get a fucking PC and Dolphin for wii games and just emulate it if you care that much about graphics.
Xenoblade is absolutely going to be released on the eShop, but we're not getting a HD remake. It's just going to get the same treatment SMG2/Metroid Prime Trilogy/Punchout are getting sometime down the line. I bet those are the only ones being released for $10 though.

Xenoblade is absolutely going to be released on the eShop, but we're not getting a HD remake. It's just going to get the same treatment SMG2/Metroid Prime Trilogy/Punchout are getting sometime down the line. I bet those are the only ones being released for $10 though.

No doubt. No way Nintendo wouldn't put it on the eShop and no way its gonna come out for 10 dollars. Its just a promotion they're doing for these first few games.

I really want to support Nintendo for kinda caring about their fans, by re-releasing rare games, but they could, at the barest minimum, uprez the games.

At least MPT is $10, because if it wasn't, I'll continue to play on Dolphin. And the more I think about it, I'll probably continue to play on Dolphin.

No way Xenoblade gets released at $10. That would be nonsense. Nintendo knows the thirst for this game is for real.

Squishy3

I really want to support Nintendo for kinda caring about their fans, by re-releasing rare games, but they could, at the barest minimum, uprez the games.

At least MPT is $10, because if it wasn't, I'll continue to play on Dolphin. And the more I think about it, I'll probably continue to play on Dolphin.
I think they look fine as long as you aren't sitting 5 inches from the TV. I can't bear to play Xenoblade on my Wii U hooked up to my monitor, but it looks fine when I play it on my big screen because I'm too far away to really see the jaggies, but I could cut myself on them on my monitor. It doesn't have anything nearly as bad as say, trying to play a PS2 using composite cables on a HDTV. You could cut yourself on those no matter the distance you're playing at.

Guys, I found my true crack and not in a good way. It's dota either. It's far cry 2, this game is super boring and getting out of the car once a minute to shoot a guy is awful but I'm still playing it for some reason

Finally finished Bayo 2. Fantastic game, but wow what a mediocre final boss. Wasn't even remotely a 9. More like a 6-7. Wasn't even close to the levels of Bayo 1, Revengeance or especially W101's, but I guess that was to be expected when about 80% of this game had mediocre boss fights. Still an overall amazing game to play and I definitely wasn't disappointed with it.

Finally finished Bayo 2. Fantastic game, but wow what a mediocre final boss. Wasn't even remotely a 9. More like a 6-7. Wasn't even close to the levels of Bayo 1, Revengeance or especially W101's, but I guess that was to be expected when about 80% of this game had mediocre boss fights. Still an overall amazing game to play and I definitely wasn't disappointed with it.

That boss fight in that giant fish things stomach was the coolest.

Squishy3

My favorite thing about the final boss has to be this:
The finisher is what started the adventure in the first place. The entire game really came full circle in every aspect. We came full circle to Bayo 1 and full circle to the beginning of the game as well. I really hope we don't get another Bayo after this, honestly. It ended the series perfectly and ties up every loose end except for that fight that never happened in the beginning that was akin to the falling clocktower sequence in Bayo 1.

Those motherfuckers. I sing that every time I do karaoke as well.

You wanna get the girls laughing? That's the way to go, bro!

Friend and I also do total eclipse of the heart and belt the lyrics out with all of our soul while screaming on the floor with emotion and that usually gets some applause afterwards.

Guys, I found my true crack and not in a good way. It's dota either. It's far cry 2, this game is super boring and getting out of the car once a minute to shoot a guy is awful but I'm still playing it for some reason

It's okay. We all have that mediocre game/genre that we can't resist.

Like me and football games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom