• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Every time I see the Salty Bet thread in my subs I think "No, NO, you're not getting me again. I have to resist or my whole day will disappear..."

Damn you, Salty Bet.

Hey guys I did a dumb thing and bought SMG2 thinking hey it's going up on the VC, and it's at half price, ehhh why not?

Well, apparently I need a nunchuk.

Shit. Well fuck everything, I have to pick one up tomorrow.

On the plus side it's SMG2, and I'll probably buy MP Trilogy and Punch-Out as well.

And fuck yeaaaaaah more Merryo RPG!

I'd say you probably want a 16, but are you getting an 8 with the system? You could try to scrape by with it for awhile maybe

The BL bundle I was thinking of getting when I got the money for it comes with an 8 card. Would it be a good idea to use the 16 to instal games to and use the 8 card for games I buy physically?

Neol

Yo to you Vita dudes, is an 8 card enough? Or would getting a 16 or 32 on top of that be a good idea?

Don't have a Vita but from what I've seen if your gonna buy a lot of games digitally it would be wise to invest in one of the higher ones. Know that the FF 10/10-2 HD on vita is like near 7 GB in total.

The BL bundle I was thinking of getting when I got the money for it comes with an 8 card. Would it be a good idea to use the 16 to instal games to and use the 8 card for games I buy physically?
S long as you're willing to delete and re download any digital stuff and buy most games physical you're good. You'd have enough space for 1-3 games digitally. As far as I know, physical games take up little if any room on the Memory card.

If you want to buy digital? Grab a 16.

Don't have a Vita but from what I've seen if your gonna buy a lot of games digitally it would be wise to invest in one of the higher ones. Know that the FF 10/10-2 HD on vita is like near 7 GB in total.
I'd get most games physically I think, there would be few I'd get digitally but oh man woof. That's huge
S long as you're willing to delete and re download any digital stuff and buy most games physical you're good. You'd have enough space for 1-3 games digitally. As far as I know, physical games take up little if any room on the Memory card.
Oh yeah I forgot you could just get them again once you bought them, I'm dumb. Yeah I guess I could get a 16 one later on if I needed to. Thanks guys

Skrams

Yo to you Vita dudes, is an 8 card enough? Or would getting a 16 or 32 on top of that be a good idea?

Be a man. Get a 64 GB. There's no other option. I'm actually pretty bummed that I'm having to delete things on my 64 to put more on it recently. I pay with the convenience of being able to access anything always by having each thing take up like 1 GB or more.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Did you get too many or did you get distracted by something else?

Kinda all of the above. I mean I've only got like four physical games, but thanks to PS+ I have a huge digital backlog too. And I've been distracted by lots and lots of PS3 stuff. And I kinda also share Pat's distaste for portables (love them for their exclusives, hate that I actually have to play said exclusives on a handheld).

demidar

Kinda all of the above. I mean I've only got like four physical games, but thanks to PS+ I have a huge digital backlog too. And I've been distracted by lots and lots of PS3 stuff. And I kinda also share Pat's distaste for portables (love them for their exclusives, hate that I actually have to play said exclusives on a handheld).

Yah I find handhelds uncomfortable. Playing KH 3D is a bitch because I am so used to using a stick to control the camera, and those shoulder buttons aren't the best. Slide pad also sucks for action games.

Be a man. Get a 64 GB. There's no other option. I'm actually pretty bummed that I'm having to delete things on my 64 to put more on it recently. I pay with the convenience of being able to access anything always by having each thing take up like 1 GB or more.
I haven't done the quest for the adult wallet though
Man PS+ is so good it's bad for you, and now that it's a needed thing for PS4 online like holy shit, people have it good kinda
Yah I find handhelds uncomfortable. Playing KH 3D is a bitch because I am so used to using a stick to control the camera, and those shoulder buttons aren't the best. Slide pad also sucks for action games.
Vita seems like it would be really fun to hold and play on but maybe that's just me liking it because of how it looks and ooo new shiney, and maybe because I have smaller hands too. 3DS pad is pretty bad though I'll give you that. Fuck all slide pads

Neol

I feel most 3D action games on handhelds are uncomfortable in general. Remember playing Birth by Sleep on my friends PSP and just dreading the whole way through due to how it felt in my hands.

It's one of the reasons why I haven't picked up Kid Icarus Uprising.

joe2187

Banned

Dat Manservice

LHibIgP.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Vita seems like it would be really fun to hold and play on but maybe that's just me liking it because of how it looks and ooo new shiney, and maybe because I have smaller hands too. 3DS pad is pretty bad though I'll give you that. Fuck all slide pads

Oh the Vita is ergonomic as fuck. It's amazing, especially compared to the hand-destroying 3DS. My issue is just that my eyes can't take small screens for any extended period of time.

Skrams

I haven't done the quest for the adult wallet though

Bummer. You can make do with an 8 GB, but you'll have to delete and redownload a lot of stuff. I recently had to go and delete Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and a bunch of other nonsense because I needed room for Danganronpa, Tearaway, P4G, and other bullshit. I would of bought them physically, but considering the deals on them, I just went digital. PS+ makes it worse management wise with all the games it gives you too. Man, PS+ is so good for Vita. You usually get more than 2 games a month since crossbuy. I'll probably replay The Swapper on my Vita even though it was advertised as the PS4 game on the month.

Also have only had hand pains on the Vita back when I first started using it. I think it was with Velocity Ultra which requires a lot of dexterity and my hands were still probably getting use to it. I also might have had pains from playing Miku too much too, but I don't actually remember. It's weird thinking I've had a PS4 for more than a month and have been playing my Vita more than it.

Edit- I forgot Friday is now JoJo day. Man, JoJo's the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom