• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neol

It is a card game, RNG will always be your nemesis even if you have an amazing deck.

Oh of course, however unlike other card games where they try to minimize RNG, hearthstone sorta embraces it where at a points it feels like the whole game is based around chance.

That being said though it defnitely fits the whole pacing of the game where its a fast, fun card game.

Rapidly learning things is really fun, especially when dressed up in pretty visual effects. It's what got me to play Dota back when it was still a war3 mod because there was just so much to learn.

Hearthstone is just a joy to play, look and hear visually. Its kinda crazy that each card has its own sounds and effects. Summoning a legendary feels so satisfying.

Zenfalcia

Eh..my wallet still hasn't forgiven me.

Not until you sell the cards for half the price. :D
Oh of course, however unlike other card games where they try to minimize RNG, hearthstone sorta embraces it where at a points it feels like the whole game is based around chance.

That being said though it defnitely fits the whole pacing of the game where its a fast, fun card game.

You still have the RNG of getting a "good" hand, but they did take steps to try to change that with being able to exchange cards.

It's not just the pacing, it's also the flashiness and the animations.

Jman014

It's been a few months since I played man, uhm. No favorite class. Favorite card:
Dickswole for you!
so buff
Parts of my body are sore that I forgot were parts of my body. I hate everything and everyone right now.

Bleeeeegh.

Paige_WWE_Divas_Champion.jpg

Not until you sell the cards for half the price. :D

You still have the RNG of getting a "good" hand, but they did take steps to try to change that with being able to exchange cards.

It's not just the pacing, it's also the flashiness and the animations.
I won't sell them for a long time, I have a few cards that are worth quite a bit atm, might as well keep them and let the value keep rising.

I'm trapped on the second floor of my dorm because the elevator is broken
But sure you whine about your normal-person-body problems

I think my arms hurting is a bit more serious than your lifelong paraplegia. You should probably be a little more sensitive about my arms.

Don't tell me you're one of those guys?

Buying used gear.
Ugh.

No... No, that's actually too weird, even for me. I'll never understand Idol culture.

WWE auction off items the whole time.

Some items are wrestling gear, like this is the outfit that a wrestler used during the PPV.

Certain items are more popular, such as every Paige item.

Her used ring gear sells for a couple of thousand each time, most of which is the same people in the auctions. I think the last one went for around $40,000.

Now I need a shower.

Ugh.

Yeah that's beyond my creep levels.

and this is about right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55UrEEooh8

I saw the title and already started the cringe.

Fuck me is Vince bad at writing.

I'm a creep-ass motherfucker, but that's like, creep+3 and I don't ever want to crack that level.

Jesus Christ, Roman, stop doing promos! He's just reciting fucking nursery rhymes with random references! You're not the Rock! Just stand there and look pretty!

Hahaha look at this motherfucker
He can't talk even harder than Pat

Oh shit, your arms hurt? I'm sorry, man. Here, have a nice gif to make you feel better.

Thanks, bro, a little sensitivity goes a long way!

This is the dumbest joke.

Some items are wrestling gear, like this is the outfit that a wrestler used during the PPV.
Her used ring gear sells for a couple of thousand each time, most of which is the same people in the auctions. I think the last one went for around $40,000.
Now I need a shower.
Ugh.

100.gif

I'm a creep-ass motherfucker, but that's like, creep+3 and I don't ever want to crack that level.

Jesus Christ, Roman, stop doing promos! He's just reciting fucking nursery rhymes with random references! You're not the Rock! Just stand there and look pretty!
I'm not sure if he's just bad, or fucking up on purpose at this point.

Jman014

Now I need a shower.

Ugh.

I saw the title and already started the cringe.

Fuck me is Vince bad at writing.
That is terrifying. I bet Paige hates it.
Yeah that's beyond my creep levels.

and this is about right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55UrEEooh8

He looks cool but oh man, poor Roman.

It's so unfortunate, because he could be the next big thing and they're clearly pushing him to be that, but whenever he starts talking I just get a little sad.

You could tell he is trying wayy to hard to be like Dwayne. Dude just needs to keep the talking to a minimum and go the route of Undertaker and talk only when needed.

That is terrifying. I bet Paige hates it.

The money does go to charity, but still. Poor girl.

She supposedly really nice as well. :(

It's so unfortunate, because he could be the next big thing and they're clearly pushing him to be that, but whenever he starts talking I just get a little sad.

He's not awful. He can talk.

It's just when you give a man chicken shit, it's hard to turn it into chicken salad.

He's not awful. He can talk.

It's just when you give a man chicken shit, it's hard to turn it into chicken salad.

Even when he's saying good shit he's really awkward and flubs lines left and right. He needs to take some speech classes or something, because he has next to no inherent charisma.

Guys, while I'm in Manhattan, I'm gonna check out the Nintendo World store and beg for the Majoras Mask 3DS

I'll find out if they're being sold there.

Zenfalcia

Well I was just about to break down and get the MH4 New 3DS but it sold out.

I guess this is the way things were meant to be.

It sold out really fast and it made me sad... Maybe there'll be new 3ds with cooler designs? Maybe?
The shiny silver for the MonHun looks cool though.. ;_;

demidar

Roman Reigns seemed like a pretty cool guy when I heard him on a Power Bombcast. But yeah even from that I could tell his mic skills might not be up to snuff to be the next
Rising
Superstar.

Even when he's saying good shit he's really awkward and flubs lines left and right. He needs to take some speech classes or something, because he has next to no inherent charisma.

See, I think he is charismatic, but isn't used to being in front of the camera.

He's been pushed too fast. Should've kept him in NXT for another year.

It would also help with his ring work....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom