• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_n3is2x6SFy1sad17do1_400.gif

Please let this happen.

Wow, I feel stupid. I just realized that in Golden, each demon has a description in the compendium. I have had it for over a year now, and I just found this out. I was always curious about the more obscure demons, and was curious why there wasn't a description, until I accidentally pressed the L button and realized that I didn't know what I was talking about.

Wow, I feel stupid. I just realized that in Golden, each demon has a description in the compendium. I have had it for over a year now, and I just found this out.
The little blurbs about each Persona are awesome. I almost want Persona 5 to just link to Wikipedia pages for the deities they use

croten

Wow, I feel stupid. I just realized that in Golden, each demon has a description in the compendium. I have had it for over a year now, and I just found this out.

That's in most of the SMT games I think, at least the more recent ones anyway. They are very interesting, it's cool to learn about the source material

Zenfalcia

He turns down the opportunity to become God because he won't be able to go to Boobies.

You forgot to mention the unverse is destroyed and rebuilt again. It ends with him saying he likes... Something else.. i forget. I also love the fact they explained all the random one off episodes as actually happenning because space dandy was special.

You forgot to mention the unverse is destroyed and rebuilt again. It ends with him saying he likes... Something else.. i forget. I also love the fact they explained all the random one off episodes as actually happenning because space dandy was special.

I think the thing I said was more important. Also,
they didn't need to explain that. I don't think that a lot of people cared.

Zenfalcia

I think the thing I said was more important. Also,
they didn't need to explain that. I don't think that a lot of people cared.

It is more important, just i wanted to add on a little.
i thought it was a nice touch. They could'be left it out entirely and it would've been ok.

Duplolas

Banned
It is more important, just i wanted to add on a little.
i thought it was a nice touch. They could'be left it out entirely and it would've been ok.

YEAH MAN. HE WAS JUST TRYING TO BE NICE AND ADD TO YOUR AMAZING POST BUT NO. NO. IT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. NOTHING IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. EVER.

You don't even look me in the eyes anymore when we make love.

Troy-Barnes-gif-2.gif

MY BEAUTIFUL EYEEEEES!

So guys, what do you like more? Anime or manga?

Which one is good? The Akira movie kicks the manga's ass, the JoJo manga has way more content and is therefore amazing by default, both Nichijous are amazing but the show's animation is fucking spectacular, etc etc

Overall, I prefer anime because animation is great

Sometimes when I read One Piece I can't make out anything because there's too much detail and not enough space.
Ehhhhhhhh I see that as a blessing. There isn't much negative space in real life right?

edit: I'm sure I'm getting the definition of negative space wrong, but I think you get what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom