• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I think he is charismatic, but isn't used to being in front of the camera.

He's been pushed too fast. Should've kept him in NXT for another year.

It would also help with his ring work....

Maybe not even NXT, maybe just have the Shield stay around with him actually talking. Before, Dean was doing all the heavy lifting and he just walked up, looked serious and they left. He has absolutely no experience talking as a face, since the Shield was only face for a little bit before they broke up. That should have lasted a little longer, even I prefer both Dean and Seth on their own.

HE IS? I had no idea. So he's like the Michael Jordan of wrestling?

No, he's a decent person.

Maybe not even NXT, maybe just have the Shield stay around with him actually talking. Before, Dean was doing all the heavy lifting and he just walked up, looked serious and they left. He has absolutely no experience talking as a face, since the Shield was only face for a little bit before they broke up. That should have lasted a little longer, even I prefer both Dean and Seth on their own.

That's it. He works best as the quite big guy who you know once he hits the ring, shit is over.

Seth's going to come out on top however, his move set as a face will blow minds.

Oberon

Banned
You know, in the life of every artist comes the moment in which who have to ask yourself:
If I was a girl, what size would my breasts be?

I am pretty sure plague would agree with me, or not.

You know, in the life of every artist comes the moment in which who have to ask yourself:

I've asked myself that and I'm not an artist... Probably big. I'm talking mega milk big.

You're telling me that female artists at one point in their life asks themselves "If I was a girl, what size would my breasts be?" Now that's just silly.

I guess I could be considered an artist (I draw a lot), and I've never given that any thought.

Zenfalcia

Just breasts? Not even going to talk about how you would look as a girl? Your measurements, type of hair style, height, proportions, face/head shape, etc etc.

Breast size is proportionally inverted to your importance to your role in an anime adaptation of your life

ultimax

It's still listed on Ninty's website as "coming soon" so maybe they'll make more? No clue.
i've been stalking nintendo.com super hard
I've asked myself that and I'm not an artist... Probably big. I'm talking mega milk big.

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

It's amazing to see how Rollins is leagues above Reigns in the promo department.

Especially when he basically started like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIkekRzhq8w
14:00

I keep forgetting about Wrestling society X......

Small, but with an ass that could kill.

Wrestling makes me sad sometimes because it makes me think that some of these people are going to die when they're like 50. Except Ric Flair, cousin of Kan-Ra from Killer Instinct

50 would be a blessing in the wrestling world. I mean that in a some don't even make it that age way.

As far as Cena being an asshole, I really can't say he is that I know of. Kind of a scumbag when it comes to females though. There are fans who literally camp out at airports just to bombard wrestlers for photos and people like Orton just aren't having that.

C.M. Punk is pretty much an asshole if you think about it.

Jman014

50 would be a blessing in the wrestling world. I mean that in a some don't even make it that age way.

As far as Cena being an asshole, I really can't say he is that I know of. Kind of a scumbag when it comes to females though. There are fans who literally camp out at airports just to bombard wrestlers for photos and people like Orton just aren't having that.

Poor guys

Camping out is too much, tho

RIP CM Punk. Why was he fired again?

Not quite as extreme.

Ehh, he's just a cranky person.

Wrestling fans are just the worst though.

Wait.. like booty to kill for or like booty that can kill through obscene methods.

Yes.

RIP CM Punk. Why was he fired again?

He walked out due to poor working conditions, poor health, and he felt that they did not respect him.

Which they kind of didn't.

Why was he fired again?

He had staph infection that the WWE doctors refused to treat, so he left to get it dealt with and they fired him for breach of contract, firing him on his wedding day.

CM Punk is clearly not as innocent in the whole thing as he portrays himself, but it's undeniable that the whole thing was handled very poorly on WWE's end.

I'm bored, guess I'll start P3 today

I'm surprised we don't hear more cases of wrestlers freaking out at fans at airports or other places. Or we do and I have been ignoring wrestling harder than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom