• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

My copy of All Star Battle's collector's edition just arrived. I was dicking around on amazon and saw that there was one left and it cost 65 dollars, so I decided to use some money I had saved up and bought it. I just remembered that I don't read or speak japanese, so I won't be able to understand what's going on, but that doesn't matter, since all the physical shit is cool.

I'm so sorry

No idea, I just got back into WWE after like 7 months. This is the first Raw I've watched in forever, I've been watching NXT only.

Listen.

I don't watch Raw.

Don't do it to yourself.

NXT on the other hand...

rvKFwxD.gif

Ah yes, the closest WWE ever got to becoming Bible Black. Good times.

Eh I wanna watch more NXT, but I've watched this weeks, and the past 2.

Watch R-Evolution and The Fatal 4 Way if you have not.

Xiraiya

I personally like the dubbed voices more than the JP voices.
I've played a good 1/3 of that game dubbed and been watching P4 Endurance run which is dub, it's just so awkward and sounds like garbage (Kanji is really good dubbed though honestly)

Junpei makes alot more sense with Japanese voices, it's all round fantastic.
And the P3 Movie was pretty good too.

It was a patched image of the game

Squishy3

Ah yes, the closest WWE ever got to becoming Bible Black. Good times.
I thought this was going to be the video of Edge and Lita having sex on Raw.

I've played a good 1/3 of that game dubbed and been watching P4 Endurance run which is dub, it's just so awkward and sounds like garbage (Kanji is really good dubbed though honestly)

Junpei makes alot more sense with Japanese voices, it's all round fantastic.
And the P3 Movie was pretty good too.
Watch out, we got a weaboo over here!

Go sit in the corner with Aaron.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm coming down with a cold and a fever, I feel like shit. Should I work at 6:40 until 1 tomorrow morning if I also have to walk to work?

Xiraiya

Watch out, we got a weaboo over here!
Go sit in the corner with Aaron.

But I like things in English, I just don't like things in shitty English, it's called having standards Squishy, so that I may enjoy everything to the fullest in it's best version.

DBZ dub was great, as was the first Fullmetal Alchemist, and Trigun (Though after I watched the sub version years later, I ended up enjoying it more but JYB was really good as Vash).

Beloved

I'm coming down with a cold and a fever, I feel like shit. Should I work at 6:40 until 1 tomorrow morning if I also have to walk to work?

That sounds like a bad idea, also if you have a fever you're probably going to get someone else sick if you go to work

If you don't feel better, then don't. You would probably feel even worse, with the added possibility of getting a co-worker sick.

Jman014

They just let us back in the building. Walking away in the middle of a quest was weird.
What game were you playing again?
Pat after discovering some of his hair will grow back.
facial hair
I'm a sports fiend so I need my tv. Except for like the 3 months where there's no football or basketball. Those are some dark times for me.

I could never get into watching sports. I played soccer for awhile and did martial arts but eh that's about it. Unless watching WWE counts as watching a sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom