• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo94

The only problem I have with either amiibo is that the eyes on Lucina's amiibo look off.

And yeah that guy has problems.

Yeah for the slightly realistic characters all of the eyes look a bit off, but eh I lowered my expectations when I remember the price of them.

All of Wave 3 is sold out at all retailers right now, so you did good.

But I didn't pre order any of them... I'm not obsessed with collecting them all really just want the ones I want.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
But I didn't pre order any of them... I'm not obsessed with collecting them all really just want the ones I want.

If you want one of them in particular, you should just pre-order. I'm not collecting all of them either, but a lot of people are finding they can't get their favorite characters unless they pre-order way in advance.

Skrams

Them talking about Japan not caring about spoilers in the new SMRPG episode reminded me of this.

In JoJo Part 6, Jolyne goes and spoils The Sixth Sense and unless I'm dumb the movie was premiering in Japan at the time. Araki just went and spoiled the movie for thousands of readers. He probably didn't give a fuck since he watched the movie prior to it coming out since he was into western cinema or something.

JoJo94

If you want one of them in particular, you should just pre-order. I'm not collecting all of them either, but a lot of people are finding they can't get their favorite characters unless they pre-order way in advance.

Oh yeah I'll probably have to do it for all the fire emblem ones.

Jman014

Oh yeah I'll probably have to do it for all the fire emblem ones.
Yeah I'll do that for Robin and Lucina.
Yeah for the slightly realistic characters all of the eyes look a bit off, but eh I lowered my expectations when I remember the price of them.

Yeah... Oh well. They'll be decent figures. If I get the new 3DS XL and get S.T.E.A.M. I'll definitely use them for that.

There was a teacher in middle school who thought it would be a good idea to have an entire free period where we would team up and play mario party.

The aftermath of the day was 4 kids in detention, and one that was suspended.
Sounds like it was a fantastic time. Our fights went the same way everytime we played. We would go over to our friend's house, let's call him Z, to play. It would be me, Z, and our other friends, M and J. We would play for hours, until J got frustrated because he lost a lot and started to call whoever won the most a cheater, which ended in a fight where the other two would join in for shits and giggles. This happened every friday for years. It was our own Friday Night Fisticuffs.

JoJo94

Yeah I'll do that for Robin and Lucina.

Yeah... Oh well. They'll be decent figures. If I get the new 3DS XL and get S.T.E.A.M. I'll definitely use them for that.

I probably won't use them a lot, I just decided I might as well get some while they are available or live to regret it.

ultimax

Them talking about Japan not caring about spoilers in the new SMRPG episode reminded me of this.

In JoJo Part 6, Jolyne goes and spoils The Sixth Sense and unless I'm dumb the movie was premiering in Japan at the time. Araki just went and spoiled the movie for thousands of readers. He probably didn't give a fuck since he watched the movie prior to it coming out since he was into western cinema or something.
That's amazing

Skrams

So to you Vita people (again), do you have this or something like it? It seems pretty cool and like something I'd prefer if I had a Vita.

Online window shopping is fun

It's not much help, but I did get this for like $4 at a Half Price Books.

6314893_sa.jpg

It's pretty alright. I do get scared though since I assume it can't sit in the case without the sticks being moved. I'm afraid it might eventually fuck with the sticks and wherever the deadzone is.

I'm playing P2: IS, and I just made a pact with a Pixie, but she didn't become my Persona. Why?
The contact system is pretty complex... You can use her to get items/money, the ability to manipulate demons' movesets and getting Free tarots in order to change to regular tarot cards when you interest them. Go interest them to get the tarot cards to exchange them for personas.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
The contact system is pretty complex... You can use her to get items/money, the ability to manipulate demons' movesets and getting Free tarots in order to change to regular tarot cards when you interest them. Go interest them to get the tarot cards to exchange them for personas.

Interest? Is that the same thing as excite?

Oberon

Banned
So I spent my friday evening drawing a female version of myself, while listening to Aaron talking about doubleteaming Rouge the bat. How did I end up like this?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
So I spent my friday evening drawing a female version of myself, while listening to Aaron talking about doubleteaming Rouge the bat. How did I end up like this?

Was that in one of his LP's?

Also, is Lisa going to be called Ginko for the rest of the game? I really hate that they changed it, and for a super dumb reason too.

Also, is Lisa going to be called Ginko for the rest of the game? I really hate that they changed it, and for a super dumb reason too.
Yeah. I think they did it for the Japanese audience. They wanna keep it authentic.
Localization is hard.
Ginko da bess tho
Yeah she is...
Having to go break the emblem in every classroom is kind of annoying.
A bit... Talk to everyone tho.

Within 30 seconds of starting a Mirror's Edge LP we talked about how we'd fuck the cartoon girl from the Esurance commercials.

We're getting a little too comfortable with what we talk about in these LPs.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yeah. I think they did it for the Japanese audience. They wanna keep it authentic.
Localization is hard.

Yeah she is...

A bit... Talk to everyone tho.

And it would be a serious hassle to take out sections of the game with dialogue revolving around her name.

I can't decide if I like Lisa or Maya more...

Who am I kidding, Lisa kicks ass

Within 30 seconds of starting a Mirror's Edge LP we talked about how we'd fuck the cartoon girl from the Esurance commercials.

Where can I watch your LP's?

I want to catch up on Mario RPG and SH videos, but Persona 2 is really fun. But I'll start yours.

Oberon

Banned
A long series of poor life decisions

I witnesses a girl trying to stick her tongue in another girls ear during class today, I must have made some right decisions,

Was that in one of his LP's?

It's the sanic lp

How about some Monster girl quest then?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Why does every goddamn student in this high school have bandages all around their head. It covers like their entire face. Was there a leprosy outbreak? Is that part of the emblem curse?

That sounds like the perfect level of comfortable, and to be honest, I would totally fuck the Esurance girl.

Why does every goddamn student in this high school have bandages all around their head. It covers like their entire face. Was there a leprosy outbreak? Is that part of the emblem curse?
I would do it too if
my face was melting....
Which is the emblem's curse.

Mostly to hide the face melting part.

So I bought crack today.

Oh and Monster Hunter 3U.

FYI, Nintendo World doesn't have the MM or MH bundles available, but I got to hold the new 3DS. Fits my hands super nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom