• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But only if we don't get in any legal trouble. It should be okay if it's under Creative Commons are something like that, right?
As long as we aren't charging money, it's fine. Ending a route with Roundabout would be...
This could work. Okay, you're a blank-slate zaibatsu fan who has won a chance to meet the Zaibatsu. Someone gets murdered (let's say Zach) and you have to figure out who did it. Zaibatsuronpa. Let's do it.

That's a pretty good name

demidar

This could work. Okay, you're a blank-slate zaibatsu fan who has won a chance to meet the Zaibatsu. Someone gets murdered (let's say Zach) and you have to figure out who did it. Zaibatsuronpa. Let's do it.

That could work. How about the setting be a QA office?

The general story flow that I have in mind is that everyone's alive and gets introduced, then you select a route which results in different people dying. Then you'll actually have to write stuff on paper to figure out who's the real murderer, but that might be too ambitious.

I am actually getting legit excited at this project.

That could work. How about the setting be a QA office?

The general story flow that I have in mind is that everyone's alive and gets introduced, then you select a route which results in different people dying. Then you'll actually have to write stuff on paper to figure out who's the real murderer, but that might be too ambitious.
I think different storylines of different people dying is totally doable and fun, but I don't think the choices and solving it could be more complicated than some key choices.

Matt would be depressed for days when he found out about this Sim. Why not make it a stolen thing if we can't think of a murder victim?

So Liam dying is fine, but Zach is a no no? What a stand up guy Matt is.
lol

But in all seriousness, a stolen item actually makes more sense. We'll go with that.

I'm liking the sound of all this. I really hope this this one happens. the SRPG we planned previously was great but too ambitious, this one seems obtainable

Squishy3

tumblr_nica58UWvq1rhdfzmo1_1280.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom