• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I would date you if I was a cute anime girl
i3B3HIa.gif
Wow RenPy is pretty simple. This is pretty painless to mess with.
HERE WE GO GUYS. We'll be the next KS

Oh.
RIP Lightning I guess

Her hairstyle and color is in game as well but I don't feel like changing my characters look, so here's as close as you'll get for now. :p

Males also get Snows outfit and his coat which looks bad ass.

So I'll probably be playing this tomorrow since my download speed is garbage.

Do you get anything for referring me?

Nothing for referral but if you decide to play I get a Friendship Circlet for you subbing for 1 month and a 2 person Chocobo mount if you sub for 3 months.

I'm on Behemoth server but I'll be transferring to Gilgamesh soon. If you haven't checked it out, a new patch is scheduled for this Tuesday as well. Here's the trailer.

Sounds great. A dating sim taking place in the Oreimo World.

Horde, although they might be something different now since when I left they were talking about server hopping.

Yeah that's not a good path to take, usually in MMO's you level up your main Spec and then choose an alternate one later.
Some people can do that but yeah that can be a killer. I've been playing since launch and I still don't have Dragoon and White Mage at 50. There's very close but I just haven't wanted to play them so I'm taking my time.
I have a lot of mmo experience and being trapped to just one class per character for so long and getting a glimpse of choice made me go nuts. I want to get back into it but I also don't ever want to play a mmo again
Wow RenPy is pretty simple. This is pretty painless to mess with.
Here we go, buddy, here we go, buddy
Here we go, here we go, buddy, here we go

Alright, time to see if I can wrap up these last few challenge missions in Daytona USA. If only I wasn't forced to use Automatic Transmission during them. So much less control.

Her hairstyle and color is in game as well but I don't feel like changing my characters look, so here's as close as you'll get for now. :p

Males also get Snows outfit and his coat which looks bad ass.

Nothing for referral but if you decide to play I get a Friendship Circlet for you subbing for 1 month and a 2 person Chocobo mount if you sub for 3 months.

I'm on Behemoth server but I'll be transferring to Gilgamesh soon. If you haven't checked it out, a new patch is scheduled for this Tuesday as well. Here's the trailer.
I hate Snow but love his coat. If I like it I'll probably just get a 12 month subscription if that's even a thing.

I hate Snow but love his coat. If I like it I'll probably just get a 12 month subscription if that's even a thing.

I believe the highest possible is 6 months, but great!

Sadly you can't get his coat anymore unless they add it into Optional Services. That's basically a way to buy past event items if you weren't playing the game when they were originally in it. No cash shop bullshit though. Purely cosmetic items of the past.

I believe the highest possible is 6 months, but great!

Sadly you can't get his coat anymore unless they add it into Optional Services. That's basically a way to buy past event items if you weren't playing the game when they were originally in it. No cash shop bullshit though. Purely cosmetic items of the past.

Well 6 months then, either way.

Yeah I was looking at the optional store earlier <.< Odin Mounts are a thing.

demidar

Speaking of getting sucked back into things, I played a few games of Dota 2. It wasn't as rough as I thought since I haven't played in months, but I managed 2 wins to 2 losses so that's not bad.

God I suck at Batrider.

Speaking of getting sucked back into things, I played a few games of Dota 2. It wasn't as rough as I thought since I haven't played in months, but I managed 2 wins to 2 losses so that's not bad.

God I suck at Batrider.

We're all just getting into our own forms of crack. Thanks, Love Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom