• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
I am 6'3 and I dated a girl who was 4'11

People gave me so many judging stares when we held hands. Also kissing was tough.

When i was in high school i dated a girl that was in the basketball team, she was 6foot 5, when we were together she would sometimes pick me up to kiss her.

It was hot.

Sex was like climbing a jungle gym, it was amazing.

Oberon

Banned
I am 6'3 and I dated a girl who was 4'11

People gave me so many judging stares when we held hands. Also kissing was tough.

That's how i am imagining it
68ac16167c409b6e44e89152b2947494.jpg

Beloved

That friend I told you about last week was probably like 5'2. I felt like a goddamn giant.

SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE.

xD short people can be pretty darn cute

though I've never really paid much attention to height in general, so the whole "short girls best" or "tall girls best" or whatever is kind of lost on me.

This might also partially be because I'm average height so me being viewed as tall or short is completely dependent on other people's perspective from their own height.

That feel when no tall gf :( We could play volleyball and shit

The struggle is real.

Just ask her out. I'll never understand this concept of crush, if I'm into someone and we're both single, why wouldn't I just ask her out?
I was really really socially inept then. I could barely talk to people, let alone somebody who gave me butterflies. I've gotten way better since I started college (and since I joined here).
I asked her to prom
as a friend
though. Go me.

The feels train has already hit hard a few times, we just got through some rough stuff involving
Hotch and his family
yesterday
Oh boy, get ready for more
When i was in high school i dated a girl that was in the basketball team, she was 6foot 5, when we were together she would sometimes pick me up to kiss her.

It was hot.

I'm not jealous, why would I be?

I honestly do not know any single women right now.

And okcupid did not go to well.

I actually had someone tell me they have ZERO desire to date a cis white male.

After telling my friends about it, we concluded its them, not me

Tako

It was hot.

I'm a leg man and I love having Cat being taller than me, more leg to appreciate.
tumblr_ni76aw6Lfv1r41iwko1_500.gif

I had shitty luck on OKC as well, I know a few single females, but I have no interest in them. It's okay friender..we just weren't meant for online dating.

Yeah, there are a lot of crazies on OkCupid, especially in Portland.

I'm gonna let you in on my OkCupid tutorial tips pro series!:

1. Go to the place that shows you random profiles and has the star rating thing there.
2. Hover over to the 5th star.
3. Click on 5 stars over and over until every profile in your area has been given 5 stars.
4. Now you can tell all of who has liked you and alert every girl that someone has liked them, allowing you to connect with all of them.

Xiraiya

I live in Portland. This is the city that Portlandia makes fun of.

There is a good reason why those women are single. Even my female friends told me that Okcupid was a dumb idea
Yeah the idea of dating sites doesn't ever seem like it would be a worthwhile endeavor except for the very rare few that just happen to find exactly who they were meant to find

I know roughly 7 people who are in relationships because of OkCupid. You just have to have a little persistence and you'll meet some cool people.

It's not for me, but it's become pretty common and I wouldn't say it's stupid, since all but one of those people are in happy relationships now.

I know roughly 7 people who are in relationships because of OkCupid. You just have to have a little persistence and you'll meet some cool people.

It's not for me, but it's become pretty common and I wouldn't say it's stupid, since all but one of those people are in happy relationships now.
It's just another way to meet someone, only difference is the pool of people you can meet, and that it's not in person.

Beloved

Whether you are looking for someone irl or online, you still have to wade through a bunch of bullshit/batshit people before the right one comes along.

Minus those extremely rare exceptions where someone ends up with the right person in high school or something.

It's just another way to meet someone, only difference is the pool of people you can meet, and that it's not in person.

Yeah, you're gonna see a wide range or people you'd never meet otherwise, which is why you seem to see so many crazies. I talked to a woman who was convinced she was a witch, I thought it was all good fun and actually planned to hook up with her, then she started talking about how I agreed because of her love spell or some shit and stopped.

Then I talked to a bunch of normal girls who were all cool.

You just have to know what to look for.

Beloved

Agreed, it's not stupid, doesn't mean you won't interact with some crazies though and you might have no luck at all. But there are a lot of people who connect to great people.

Hell I think trying to meet the "right person" by going to clubs/bars is more stupid.

360pages

Yeah, you're gonna see a wide range or people you'd never meet otherwise, which is why you seem to see so many crazies. I talked to a woman who was convinced she was a witch, I thought it was all good fun and actually planned to hook up with her, then she started talking about how I agreed because of her love spell or some shit and stopped.

Then I talked to a bunch of normal girls who were all cool.

You just have to know what to look for.

You should have went for it anyway! It would have been awesome...At least for us,

Agreed, it's not stupid, doesn't mean you won't interact with some crazies though and you might have no luck at all. But there are a lot of people who connect to great people.

Hell I think trying to meet the "right person" by going to clubs/bars is more stupid.

Aren't online dating sites essentially the same? You're going to the place with the sole purpose of trying to hook up while trying to wade through the crazies.

You should have went for it anyway! It would have been awesome...At least for us,

I considered it because the story of "I fucked a witch" would have been funny, but then I remembered not to stick your dick in crazy.

Aren't online dating sites essentially the same? You're going to the place with the sole purpose of trying to hook up.

Most people use Tinder or Craigslist for that, OkCupid is mostly for people actually looking for relationships... And a bunch of guys who think it's Tinder.

Emouse

The majority of my very few relationships have been from meeting girls online, it works to an extent
I don't think I want to talk about it tho?

Edit: unrelated but fuck I don't know how to play SGs anymore, damn you Xrd

It's not stupid but I just don't care for the idea of trying to sell myself to people by filling in a profile. It makes me feel like..a car or something <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom