• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrams

I DID THE THING.

B7l7d8yIUAAQwR1.jpg

Only Normal? Come on, step it up.

I still need to platinum f 2nd too. Pretty much just grind diva points and diva room junk.

Squishy3

Does this manga have an all girls cast or somthing?

Have you spoken to every single one of them?
No, there's some men. It's mostly girls tho. The Brazilian chick's dad is basically Ricardo Martinez except with MMA

^ if you do not get the above reference go watch hajime no ippo and come back

Does this manga have an all girls cast or somthing?

Have you spoken to every single one of them?

Actually yes, I normally try to talk to everyone in my class, was considerably easy since it's only about 8 people, 7 girls and myself. Everyone came off to me as..one of those tumblr girls or just like really..uninteresting I guess? I don't know how to describe it.

360pages

I considered it because the story of "I fucked a witch" would have been funny, but then I remembered not to stick your dick in crazy.

Most people use Tinder or Craigslist for that, OkCupid is mostly for people actually looking for relationships... And a bunch of guys who think it's Tinder.

No, it would have been great, amazing even. (I'm joking, but I would legit laugh if you got into that situation,)

Beloved

Aren't online dating sites essentially the same? You're going to the place with the sole purpose of trying to hook up while trying to wade through the crazies.

There are people just trying to "hook up" but there are just as many people looking for a legitimate long term relationship, and you have a chance to see their interests right off the bat, whereas in a club/bar if you choose to talk to someone, you're basing it strictly off looks.

Not that people can't or don't do that on online dating sites, but my point is dating sites have the whole spectrum: crazies, people just wanting to get sex, people who are trying to find partners with similar interests, etc.

You can't just dismiss the whole idea just because there are dumb people on those sites. There are dumb people everywhere. Even I can't completely dismiss meeting people in clubs/bars either for that same reason, though I think it's silly to think you're odds are remotely good to randomly pick up a great guy/girl in an environment like that.

No, it would have been great, amazing even. (I'm joking, but I would legit laugh if you got into that situation,)

I did end up in some S&M once. She was a normal woman then we got to the bedroom and there were whips and shit and she wanted me to tie her up and do that stuff to her...

I was really drunk so I figured why not?

It was weird. She really liked it and got creepy the next day and wouldn't stop texting me.

Emouse

I did end up in some S&M once. She was a normal woman then we got to the bedroom and there were whips and shit and she wanted me to tie her up and do that stuff to her...

It was weird. She really liked it and got creepy the next day and wouldn't stop texting me.

What's her number?
jk

<.< Still got her number? Sounds good to me.

Squishy3

hook me up brah i'm only 5 hours away
/s

Oberon

Banned
Actually yes, I normally try to talk to everyone in my class, was considerably easy since it's only about 8 people, 7 girls and myself. Everyone came off to me as..one of those tumblr girls or just like really..uninteresting I guess? I don't know how to describe it.

I never go to tumblr, so I am not sure what you're getting at.

You know, Prison school really showed that the S&M thing, might not be as creepy as I thought
As long as it's with Risa-chan

I never go to tumblr, so I am not sure what you're getting at.

You know, Prison school really showed that the S&M thing, might not be as creepy as I thought
The types of girls that make tumblr awful, the trigger word loving, men hating feminazis

If this had happened after reading Prison School I might not have been as weirded out by the whole thing.

It was one of those things where you're really drunk and get in a situation, then the situation goes on long enough that you start to sober up and start thinking "What the fuck am I doing in this situation?"

I was born in Kentucky, and lived in Missouri, Georgia, Germany, West Virginia, Missouri again, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, and currently Montana.

It not as great as you think.

I've only lived in Ohio, but have been to Wisconsin,Tennessee,Kentucky,Michigan,Pennsylvania, Indiana,Illinois, and Iowa. American isn't that great..lots of corn.

Tako

The types of girls that make tumblr awful, the trigger word loving, men hating feminazis

Ugh I hate Tumblr people for that.
Once I was just walking through Downtown austin and I held the door open for a chick that was coming in too and she called me mexican cis pig scum, so I did what I had to and tripped her and she landed flat on her face and dropped her phone, which I also kicked.

Jman014

Playing Painkiller Hell and Damnation and being told to stop jumping because someone finds it annoying doesn't make much sense.

Also that's an adorable Reaper, Vidula

Ugh I hate Tumblr people for that.
Once I was just walking through Downtown austin and I held the door open for a chick that was coming in too and she called me mexican cis pig scum, so I did what I had to and tripped her and she landed flat on her face and dropped her phone, which I also kicked.

Someone called me a cis asshole for holding a door open so I just flipped her off and said "Fuck you too!" with a big grin and walked off.

I don't think physical assault is the best way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom