• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was doing a Gore run with a friend when the power cuts out, and I think it comes back right away. Nope, it was just low enough that important shit wouldn't work and make me think that it did. What's everyone else up to?

I don't understand your not metric system way of mesuring hights.
I am 1.83 m.

I don't understand your nonsense, so just tell me where you land on this chart.
Maru1369501858577.png

So I was doing a Gore run with a friend when the power cuts out, and I think it comes back right away. Nope, it was just low enough that important shit wouldn't work and make me think that it did. What's everyone else up to?
I'm catching up on an old podcast. They had some really old game spoilers, but then I'll probably forget details on it.

Beloved

That sucks. And I've been watching Criminal Minds and also just had dinner

Jman014

Hanging out with people in WoW and listening to the Law and Order SVU marathon like I always do whenever it's on.

Ehhh maybe? I really don't wanna play original the Mega Ten game if more clunkier than SMT1. The map system in SMT1 makes no sense, but everything else works ok. I don't think I can handle anything worse.
Ah then yeah, you're good
You are 100% correct.

Reid's character is awesome as shit
Get ready for feels in the future
Reid is a really great character, he's basically human Data from TNG.
Gideon was easily my favorite character in the beginning.

We're about mid way through Season 5.
Gideon's super cool. I like that they show him keeping in touch with families and caring about them

joe2187

Banned
Im 6 foot even. My family gives me shit for being taller than them. Not my fault most puerto ricans body mass is taken up by thier hips and butts

Beloved

Get ready for feels in the future

Gideon's super cool. I like that they show him keeping in touch with families and caring about them

The feels train has already hit hard a few times, we just got through some rough stuff involving
Hotch and his family
yesterday

I am 6'3 and I dated a girl who was 4'11

People gave me so many judging stares when we held hands. Also kissing was tough.

Fuck people that judge things like that. Kissing being troublesome makes sense xD

My best friend is like 5'6-7 and is by far the tallest member of his family, so I showed up with him to a wedding one time and stood out like the sorest thumb possible. I felt like a goddamn giant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom