• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I was was in the wrong, but after getting yelled,spit on, food/beverages getting thrown at me, I just naturally went for it without really thinking about it. I mean I picked her up right after and said next time you need to be a bit more careful and gave her phone back, gave her like 40 bucks and walked off.

Why does this smell like a bad written fanfiction?

All these cutscenes with the different characters in Silent Hill 2 just make me think of a non unintentionally weird version of Deadly Premonition. Everything feels so off, so wrong, yet nothing about it is funny.

Also good to see Pat continue to be terrible at puzzles.

sjay1994

So.... was playing evolve all day.

Playing as the monster is fucking great.

Playing as the hunters ranges from yeah this is pretty fun, to holy shit this boring all due to the playstyle of the monster.

Zenfalcia

Wait til you get hooked on a monthly.

Fuck monthlies.

At least they are usually consistent...
it's better than ones where yiu never know when they will update and ones that will never update again due to the group dropping the scanlation.. ;_;
oh you think that's bad? My friend got me into one that only updates like a few times a year.

NO YOU STAY AWAY FROM IT. THAT'S MY CRACK

It's fine!

If you're not using it, why not share with others?

Playing as the hunters ranges from yeah this is pretty fun, to holy shit this boring all due to the playstyle of the monster.

I still haven't played that game, I don't feel like playing with randumbs either

sjay1994

I still haven't played that game, I don't feel like playing with randumbs either

I haven't had a bad experience playing with randoms yet.

Everyone seems to know what they were doing.

NVM.... I remembered a game where our support rushed into the monster, and got killed instantly.

Gamer Y

I got the demo, haven't played it yet, gives me the feeling it's only enjoyable with friends.

Zenfalcia

Woof that's rough

No but I'll use it all eventually tho

But you can get more later. :D
It would seem so, probably Gunpla LEDs

Yeah, volume 9 was 2009, vol. 10 was 2011 and more recently vol. 11 was november last year, which I still haven't read because I need to re-read the entire series because I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore, pretty sure I did that wil vol. 10 release too

Is there a better shot of it?

What series is this?
There are still MH4U 3DS left to pre order here... I wish I had the money for it ;-;

I want to get it, but i haven't checked any stores if they still had it in stock.. i probably shouldn't get it... But it looks so shiny.

Yeah, volume 9 was 2009, vol. 10 was 2011 and more recently vol. 11 was november last year, which I still haven't read because I need to re-read the entire series because I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore, pretty sure I did that wil vol. 10 release too
Well I hope you at least enjoy rereading it lol
But you can get more later. :D
No I need all of it. At the same time. And then more.
Night Gaf.

Lovecraftian Horrors need obscene amounts of sleep.
Night Oldmin

Guys I'm insane, I'm looking up new 3DS stuff and then I see this
9001142_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500
I want this bad. Colored buttons will be the death of me.

Zenfalcia

Those are the only pictures I've seen, I'll have a hunt round for more, and the manga is MPD Psycho

Ah, that's a shame. It looks pretty cool. MPD psycho huh.. it looks like some people TLed up to volume 12 but that was a while ago..
Well I hope you at least enjoy rereading it lol

No I need all of it. At the same time. And then more.

No one can handle all that crack at once!
Guys I'm insane, I'm looking up new 3DS stuff and then I see this

I want this bad. Colored buttons will be the death of me.

Oh, man.. now that there's the region three mod.. you could import special 3ds. All those japan only 3ds. I wish i had more money to make terrible decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom