• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung

Un Rama
Really loving the Silent Hill Playthough, that being said, I do think Homcoming had better creature design than Downpour.

Homecoming had one or two decent creatures but for the most part they sucked. Downpours creature design was so awful it could make anything look great by comparison.

Mint is the worst flavor ever. Except for that 2DS.
Really loving the Silent Hill Playthough, that being said, I do think Homcoming had better creature design than Downpour.
Sure, but that's like saying 6 is higher than 5. Downpour's are super nothing and terrible.

SH2 has pretty good enemies, but I think 3 has great monsters. Numb bodies are hype. Slurpers and Scrapers are also really good.
Edit: Oh man, and Closer. Closer is scary.

360pages

Homecoming had one or two decent creatures but for the most part they sucked. Downpours creature design was so awful it could make anything look great by comparison.

True, I will give Homecoming the fact that they tried, with the monsters.

Though I'm having trouble remembering a lot of monsters in Homecoming.

mike0dude

you guys wanna buy a 300$ figure ( normally 450 )?
http://www.e2046.com/product/8504
PR1683_620557282.jpg

Squishy3

Ah, that's a shame. It looks pretty cool. MPD psycho huh.. it looks like some people TLed up to volume 12 but that was a while ago..

No one can handle all that crack at once!

Oh, man.. now that there's the region three mod.. you could import special 3ds. All those japan only 3ds. I wish i had more money to make terrible decisions.
Yup, that region three mod that doesn't work on new 3ds. :p

I find tonights silent Hill 2 episode pretty funny because its literally the exact amount of content of Silent Hill 2 that i have ever played. From the Pyramid Head Fight to right after you encounter Marie. SH2 was my EX's favorite Video game and she let me play at this section when i came over one time.

Emouse

Have you seen babies try to murder themselves? It's a miracle anyone is alive.

Babies are dumb they need to pay better attention in class

Ayyy.. it's probably be battlefield but with a starwars skin over it.

Ayyy, yeah that's why I'm a little ehhh about it, seeing as BF1&2 are some of my favourite games I'm worried they'll fuck it up? or just make it battlefield which isn't that fun? I dunno maybe my nostalga goggles are too thick, but I can see it being a disaster

Zenfalcia

Ayyy, yeah that's why I'm a little ehhh about it, seeing as BF1&2 are some of my favourite games I'm worried they'll fuck it up? or just make it battlefield which isn't that fun? I dunno maybe my nostalga goggles are too thick, but I can see it being a disaster

I already have low expectations since it won't be the same game.
Battlefront 3 and Timesplitters Rewind are two games I'm looking forward to.

Hopefully they actually come out.

So i've been watching the RE4 playthrough over the past week or so because i never got around to watching it before. In episode 13 or 14 Matt makes a Joke about LPing RE0 in 2015 because they would be LPing all the games they never would.

So it mightve been just a simple joke, or maybe Matt's been planning 2015 as the year of all the LP's we actually want for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom