• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks when you have a class that gives you assignments you need to submit on a Saturday. It's the weekend, goddammit!

Whatever, at least MLK's coming up so the weekend will be a bit longer.

xPQkZJR.png

Agent York

Neo Member
I'm starting to think Pat is trying to out-do Woolie with all the lies he keeps saying about Blazblue. I don't even care that much about the games, but it's becoming comedic at it's point. I didn't realize that 5-7 frames on average of backdash invincibility equaled "10 billion seconds"... not to mention that on average Guilty Gear characters have longer backdash invincibility than the BB cast...

If you don't like a game, you can just say that. You don't have to make excuses and make up stuff to justify it.

Zenfalcia

I'm starting to think Pat is trying to out-do Woolie with all the lies he keeps saying about Blazblue. I don't even care that much about the games, but it's becoming comedic at it's point. I didn't realize that 5-7 frames on average of backdash invincibility equaled "10 billion seconds"... not to mention that on average Guilty Gear characters have longer backdash invincibility than the BB cast...

If you don't like a game, you can just say that. You don't have to make excuses and make up stuff to justify it.

It's fine! It's better with reasons, also Pat has some nostalgia for GuiltyGear from the older games.

Man the recent SH2 was pretty good... I would have never really understand why
they had a mirror in the Angela's apartment scene
until they explained it. It was a pretty interesting scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom