• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Jack

Neo Member
Well nevermind, the internet doesn't work at my dorm even though I gave them my MAC address. Am cry.

Maybe you just need a little luck to make it work.

fJHmOz4.jpg

360pages

I really need to start playing X again, been trying to get everything in Smash.

There is something somewhat addicting to EV training and level up a bunch of Pokémon to Level 100 to use in the Battle Maison.

Nooooooooo I demand you to fix this! Try the girls dorm!
I sat in the middle of the hallway outside the girls' public shower since that where I had the best connection, but it didn't work.
Lame shit, sorry about that. Maybe you can fix it another time
Sorry to tease you guys with a match. At least I can still play on campus during the week.
Aw geez man that sucks. You're welcome to find a way up here and use my shitty internet if you'd like.
If I ever see you in person I'm yelling "OHIOOOOO"

Squishy3

The Bulls lost last night.

I be a sad.

Also, terrible court spacing.
The whole point of it is that the green haired guy can shoot from anywhere on the court so he only scores three pointers and returns to the end of the court to protect against any run and gun attempts while the rest stay on the other side after the rebound to stop them but Kuroko passes the ball past him to the person who ran to the other side of the court before the green haired gentlemen to dunk it so they don't lose the momentum, since they have to answer every three pointer with even more shots so as to not make the gap wide enough.

The whole point of it is that the green haired guy can shoot from anywhere on the court so he only scores three pointers and returns to the end of the court to protect against any run and gun attempts while the rest stay on the other side after the rebound to stop them but Kuroko passes the ball past him to the person who ran to the other side of the court before the green haired gentlemen to dunk it so they don't lose the momentum, since they have to answer every three pointer with even more shots so as to not make the gap wide enough.
...Ok...

I sat in the middle of the hallway outside the girls' public shower since that where I had the best connection, but it didn't work.

Sorry to tease you guys with a match. At least I can still play on campus during the week.

If I ever see you in person I'm yelling "OHIOOOOO"

How are you going to know it's me though?

360pages

No he's not.

I think he's cool, also helps we got a awesome Grass/Ground type for once. Actually Gen 4 was probably the last time the Starters were actually decent. Hell the only reason I don't like Infernape is because Blaziken and Lucario kind of make his existence pointless.

I think he's cool, also helps we got a awesome Grass/Ground type for once. Actually Gen 4 was probably the last time the Starters were actually decent. Hell the only reason I don't like Infernape is because Blaziken and Lucario kind of make his existence pointless.

Infernape has some uses. Still probably the second best Taunt+Rocks lead in the game. Has supreme mixed stats, coupled with it's uneven speed tier, and has a brilliant movepool.

360pages

Infernape has some uses. Still probably the second best Taunt+Rocks lead in the game. Has supreme mixed stats, coupled with it's uneven speed tier, and has a brilliant movepool.

Yeah, but because of Team Preview Leads are a lot less valuable do to mind games. Though I think he is pretty good, with Iron Fist. I'd probably still opt to use Mega Blazkin/ Speed Boost Blazikin (If they aren't still banned along with Mega Lucario...if he's still not banned)

Hmm, I actually think it's what makes it unique, a majority of starters always go on two feet on their final evolution. It's nice to break the mold and have a legit actual turtle.

Yeah, but because of Team Preview Leads are a lot less valuable do to mind games. Though I think he is pretty good, with Iron Fist. I'd probably still opt to use Mega Blazkin/ Speed Boost Blazikin (If they aren't still banned along with Mega Lucario...if he's still not banned)

Well, yeah, Infernape mindgames has been completely nerfed, but it still belongs good mention.

Mega Blaziken is actually worse than Regular Blaziken. All the advantages gained by the Mega, don't measure up to what Blaziken+Life Orb can produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom