• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

I hate grass types

choose_me___bulbasaur__by_thesharperknife-d60tcir.png
Poor thing

Yeah Pat is the master of shilling. He got a bunch of people with Persona, Dark Souls, and now Monster Hunter
He keeps validating games I find moments after I get finished/really far into them. I remember when he brought up MH3U on the podcast way way back and I was like "lol I'm playing that right now".

You know my first post in these threads is basically "I love these guys' taste in videogames" and I really mean it. When they're not showing me something awesome that I've never seen, they're gushing over some of my favorite series.

so im deciding on my party for the rest of the game
is Shulk/Dunban/Reyn until i get Seven and make it Shulk/Dunban/Seven good?
i know i can do some crazy shit if i control Melia but ill save that for NG+

Tako

Awww that sounds like a fluffy dog. Also thats a great avatar.

oh sounds hype.

I'd totally go to a petting zoo just to pet animals.

Yeah my player character
that gets kidnapped by Satan to marry her to his daughter
is voiced by Laura Bailey so it's pretty hype. LFRs, on the other hand, are not so hype.

The only reason I have a Pomeranian, is because they are perfect lap dogs. Yeah I'm going to be sticking with more Pokemon avatars, gotta stick to my videogame roots

Okingjrr

They did get me to buy ZOE, DMC, Marlow Briggs, and a bunch of other games, so that's something. I'm also considering getting REmake to discover survival horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom