• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did get me to buy ZOE, DMC, Marlow Briggs, and a bunch of other games, so that's something. I'm also considering getting REmake to discover survival horror.
Oh yeah, if we wanna make a list of things again, Platinum/Character action games, SWERY games, Suda51 games, and Fighting games the biggest thing they've shown me.

mrmyhthef

They didn't really get me into stuff I wasn't already into. Though I guess the Barkley LP finally motivated me to actually play the game.

so im deciding on my party for the rest of the game
is Shulk/Dunban/Reyn until i get Seven and make it Shulk/Dunban/Seven good?
i know i can do some crazy shit if i control Melia but ill save that for NG+

Have you met everyone yet? Dunban and Reyn kinda do the same thing where they both draw aggro so not really necessary to have them both, haven't used Seven so I don't know what she's like

But but but I liked these things before Pat shilled them!
Pat got me on that Yakuza crack tho

I was on all 3 before Pat, Yakuza as well. I was one of the few people who bought Yakuza 3, 4 and Dead Souls at full price!
I was already into Persona and owned dark souls as well but those seem to be the big three he has continuously promoted, next to RE and Yakuza. The group as a whole really got me back into fight games and character action as well
I got a code from Nintendo for the MH demo but I still have not had time to play the damn thing

Okingjrr

According to one of the videos on Steam, you'll discover advanced Jill physics as well.
Ooh, sexy, uh I mean, spooky scary!
Oh yeah, if we wanna make a list of things again, Platinum/Character action games, SWERY games, Suda51 games, and Fighting games the biggest thing they've shown me.
Basically all those games.
Except for No more heroes, I was into that long before two best friends was a thing.

croten

They got me into to platinum and Monster Hunter, although I was very on the fence with Monster Hunter anyway. Dark Souls I was already into back when the first one came out and I grew up on DMC.

Fuck yeah, Seahawks just beat the Packers. I couldn't give less of a shit about football, but I know a few people who despise the Seahawks, so I love them out of spite. They are so fucking butthurt right now, it's hilarious.

For me, I already got into Persona through the Endurance Run and eventually found my way to liking the whole MegaTen franchise. I was already into the Souls series having been a fan of From Soft. Monster Hunter's the only one of the big three things I'm not into, but I've already known several people who are deep into that game and have done just as much shilling as Pat has.

The fact I had as many similar interests as the Best Friends already is why I followed them in the first place. I saw their Metal Gear Rising LP and was like "oh man, they're into character action games and aren't shit at it. I'll watch this." The rest is fucking history.

My dad so fucking mad right now, it's hilarious. I'm going to rub it in his face for the rest of the night. He was so fucking cocky about how the Seahawks had no chance, the Packers were going to dominate, etc.

Man I keep confusing Sleeping Dogs with Watch Dogs every time someone mentions Watch Dogs. I'm catching up on podcasts and in one Pat says "Watch Dogs is really boring" and I'm like FUCK YOU PAT WTF but then I realize oh he's not talking about the Wei Shen game, he's talking about the shit game.

Sleeping Dogs good
Watch Dogs bad

Ooh, that new avatar.
Gonna miss that Dota thingy.

You'd be surprised how many avatars on GAF are Dota avatars.

i heard melias ai was bad though
unless theres a setup that fixes that?

Yea Melia's AI is pretty bad, You either control her or don't have her in your party. I ran with Melia/Dunban/Sharla through out the game and her damage output is freaking insane if you have the right set up and and gems

It's almost like dota is a popular game :p
It's okay

10/10
It's almost like people are on crack or something.

LEAVE ME ALONE I CAN STOP WHENEVER I WANT
i heard melias ai was bad though
unless theres a setup that fixes that?

The setup is: Play Melia

She's hard but eventually you'll get good with her when you realize not to use her orbs as auras but as projectiles. There's a guide a kind Gaffer made that goes more in-depth but basically level up the lightning thingy and spam it. She does truckloads of damage. Also her Staff attack+Starlight Kick can be used for ez topples.

Jman014

Man I keep confusing Sleeping Dogs with Watch Dogs every time someone mentions Watch Dogs. I'm catching up on podcasts and in one Pat says "Watch Dogs is really boring" and I'm like FUCK YOU PAT WTF but then I realize oh he's not talking about the Wei Shen game, he's talking about the shit game.

Sleeping Dogs good
Watch Dogs bad

You'd be surprised how many avatars on GAF are Dota avatars.

I love your avatar. Can you link to the source so I can check out the other adorable avatars?

Jman014

Nevermind Rodriguez, I found it!

And misses bull, look what I found!
tumblr_nbsiyhE9Zo1sx6pl1o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom