• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
excalibur_face_of_disgust.png

Sports...

This sketch Plague is creating is making me question my sexuality towards Yordles..fuck..

I...I don't even know what this means and I don't want to.
I'm scaring myself <.<

I forgot universal XP was a thing in FF13..I go into a new zone with a new team and have slight problems, wonder if it's just a tough zone, go into my options and see I have 8k XP on those characters <.<

Man, the ranged weapons in MonHun just clicked for me cuz of Gaijin Hunters bow tutorial. The lance too! oh god I like every weapon now help me. Hell, and I even got used to using Target lock on my 3dsXL. The nub'll just be gravy!

Man, the ranged weapons in MonHun just clicked for me cuz of Gaijin Hunters bow tutorial. The lance too! oh god I like every weapon now help me. Hell, and I even got used to using Target lock on my 3dsXL. The nub'll just be gravy!

You're making me feel really shitty for not getting into Monster Hunter before now. Fuck man..

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You're going to be disappointed then, because they're going to fucking dominate the Super Bowl.
If anyone on BestGaf wants, who is up for a march madness bracket tourney?

ef199a82504d1bfc846a5397f5e25d55.jpg

Sports are okay, I feel like I care less about them as I get older, but I do enjoy the football sometimes.
I went to my local anime store and got every episode of Gintama. Gonna watch next time I feel like a hundred episode show.

Steelers are fun to hate.

As a Seahawks fan I actually do not hate the 49ers. I hate the fans.
I actually really like the Seahawks players, as a whole. They got some likable players.

But it's the team. If they were on the Chargers or something, I wouldn't care. But naw, they gotta join a division rival.

I fucking hate my garbage ass Rams.

Anung

Un Rama
I remember him saying he would never have the balls for it

See I can remember him saying he wish he'd have done it before Matt but I can remember if he confirmed actually doing one. It'd be a nice chance of pace.

I've been really enjoying Plagues solo DS run.

See I can remember him saying he wish he'd have done it before Matt but I can remember if he confirmed actually doing one. It'd be a nice chance of pace.

I've been really enjoying Plagues solo DS run.

A Solo Pat Demon Souls LP would be amazing.

I was a Saints fan as a kid, but I never really paid attention to football growing up so Idk how they are now.
They've been really good, although they were garbage this year..along with the rest of the South.

Nice try, Chie!
-eats beef bowl while kicking Packers fans-

croten

Am I the only person who doesn't want to see another Souls playthrough? DS2 was fine but it was so fucking long and there were a lot of episodes of scrubbery

Yes. All of the yeses.
Ikr? I've never played it but I would watch the shit out of that LP

Or a Dark Souls LP with every boss death cut out.

But then how will we know how shit Pat is at Souls games?

Am I the only person who doesn't want to see another Souls playthrough? DS2 was fine but it was so fucking long and there were a lot of episodes of scrubbery
It was scrubby because Woolie is basically brand new to the Souls games, towards the end he got wayyyy better. A solo Pat LP wouldn't be as long.

Oh jeez. I just looked at my timetable for Tuesdays. I've got to dedicated a different time to podcast listening.

Also darn. I've started playing SMG2 a bit more properly now. This is a very jolly and fun game. I feel bad for missing these when they actually came out and I had a Wii but just ignored them.

I want one, preferably more like Plague's where it's casual discussion instead of guiding someone new through the game, just not anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom