• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know, I like P4 a lot. It might just be I haven't been in the mood to play singleplayer games recently.
It may just be as simple as that then. I liked the P3 cast's stories and the story in P3 more than P4 so I would say give it more of a chance or put it down for a bit and come back to it later

Who'd you go as?

00685.gif

I can't think of any character I could cosplay as that wears glasses and has a beard. Because those are two things I refuse to get rid of for the sake of anything.

...well, maybe could make an exception. Caim's the only character I'd really want to cosplay, if only so I could just scowl and wave a sword around like an angry asshole.

I can't think of any character I could cosplay as that wears glasses and has a beard. Because those are two things I refuse to get rid of for the sake of anything.

...well, maybe could make an exception. Caim's the only character I'd really want to cosplay, if only so I could just scowl and wave a sword around like an angry asshole.

Just murder all the children like a cool guy would.

If you think about it, Caim's even more of a hero than Kratos is lol.

Just murder all the children like a cool guy would.

If you think about it, Caim's even more of a hero than Kratos is lol.
Well his actions aren't making the world he's in really any better or worse compared to what Nier and Zero do in their times.

Truly one of the greatest lesser known protagonists of our lifetime.

I'm loving this SMRPG LP. The descriptions, the best pair with the best dynamic, Time Travelling Brazilian Pat being Woolie's dad, Spaghetti Dick Pete... I'm really feeling it

I don't know who I could actually pull a cosplay as off. There isn't much middle ground in the Japanimation. Either you are average, super ripped, or Rufus. The long hair could also be an issue

I guess I'm down for Monster Hunter. Been trying to motivate myself to finish Danganronpa, but in the last hour I only put the game in my Vita.

So monster hunter it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom