• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo someone here has to play Huniepop

It wasn't great. Would not recommend. She was so...eh

Too boring and vanilla for me. I hated that couldn't read her emotions since she was so reserved
i dunno why but...that sounds adorable. Ive had enough drama in my life and i want to be with someone whos not a hassle.

360pages

Massive SMTIV spoilers!
What? Why am I seeing Stephen, rather than Walter? Is this the Neutral route? As far as I know, I was pretty close to +- 0 when it came to the dialog choices I made. Are there some auto alignment points I don't know anything about?

Yes to all of those, congrats you are on the Neutral route.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm still waiting for the day NIS America and Sony decide to take an hour of their time to whitelist some games for the PSTV. Not that this is going to happen anytime soon, but as soon as they do, I'll play through the two games. Until then, I'm doing my best to avoid any and all spoilers (and also avoid the intro and trailer to DR2).

Just steer clear of Youtube searches, the wiki, Google image searches, Twitch stream chats, and relevant GAF threads and you'll be fine. Otherwise, you will be spoiled. It's not a matter of "if", just "when".

It's legitimately the hardest series to not spoil. I was spoiled on elements of both DR1 and DR2. One of those was from the Google search auto-completion text.

I hope they get whitelisted soon. It's such bullshit.

Massive SMTIV spoilers!
What? Why am I seeing Stephen, rather than Walter? Is this the Neutral route? As far as I know, I was pretty close to +- 0 when it came to the dialog choices I made. Are there some auto alignment points I don't know anything about?
Wow, you actually got it.

If you see Jonathan, you're on Law. If it's Walter, it's Chaos. Seeing Stephen has set you on the path to the Neutral end.

You must've been incredibly lucky, because there's an optional room earlier in the game that can majorly affect your alignment. It's where a lady asks you if you're human or demon and your answer shifts your alignment by 10 points

My favourite Danganronpa is in 2.
Nagito is so cool.

9kxElda.gif

i dunno why but...that sounds adorable. Ive had enough drama in my life and i want to be with someone whos not a hassle.

I could not tell if she really cared for me a lot of the time. I felt kind of lonely at times when dating her. She was good at texting but in person she would be so damn shy

Can we not talk about DR1 or DR2 in detail? It's such an easy series to spoil.

Cute, smart as fuck, really nice and kinda shy.
My fave waifu traits

I'll refrain from talking more about the game due to spoilers. Just wanted to share my overall thoughts on the game itself.

And I'm going physical on DR2 since I have to buy some other stuff from amazon anyway so I might as well get the cheaper version.

Sure, but if personal ideals leads to endless amounts of suffering, slavery and constantwar, then they're not a worthy goal to work towards. I wouldn't say it's a much better choice, only a bit better.
I'm just sayin I'd prefer an anarchic hellscape to totallitarian authority. It may not be pretty, but I think it's better than the other option.

joe2187

Banned
DR1 spoilers
chihiro is the pain that keeps on giving, because he's getting a shit deal repeatedly

The worst part,
He was finally going to be truthful about himself because he felt that Mondo was a good friend that wouldnt betray him if he found out his secret....and then mondo killed him because he was intimidated by Chihiro having the strength to face his insecurities.

Oberon

Banned
Long hair the best tho!

Do you now?.
It happen to me like last week
>No you can't write in my agenda
> *Girl casts Marin Karin*
> Just do whatever...

I could not tell if she really cared for me a lot of the time. I felt kind of lonely at times when dating her. She was good at texting but in person she would be so damn shy

Don't you get it?
You had to
bring your own Whip

She probably didn't like you enough to open herself up. That's how it is in a majority of relationships. One party simply can't be true with the other.

Just steer clear of Youtube searches, the wiki, Google image searches, Twitch stream chats, and relevant GAF threads and you'll be fine. Otherwise, you will be spoiled. It's not a matter of "if", just "when".

It's legitimately the hardest series to not spoil. I was spoiled on elements of both DR1 and DR2. One of those was from the Google search auto-completion text.

I hope they get whitelisted soon. It's such bullshit.

Yeah. That's the soundest advice for Danganronpa. Get the games, then just play with an internet black out.

Zenfalcia

It happen to me like last week
>No you can't write in my agenda
> *Girl casts Marin Karin*
> Just do whatever...

Don't you get it?
You had to
bring your own Whip

I know that feeling... Also that girl isn't shy if she's doing that.
what did she even write?
No please...

yes, please.

This is unexpected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom