• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any moments from games where something's chasing you and you can't do shit but keep running like "You get the fuck away from me mother fucker I don't want none of your fucking shit I'M GONE BACK THE FUCK UP MOTHER FUCKER NO"? Like those things that follow you on the carts in DKC2, the ghost skeletons.
Wow I just fucking said ghost skeletons seriously

Dust has something like that during one of the levels, fuck those things

Silent Hill 2
Best

Everytime, kills me everytime.

Zenfalcia

Anyone have any moments from games where something's chasing you and you can't do shit but keep running like "You get the fuck away from me mother fucker I don't want none of your fucking shit I'M GONE BACK THE FUCK UP MOTHER FUCKER NO"? Like those things that follow you on the carts in DKC2, the ghost skeletons.

Does running from battles count? I've done that tons of times in smt4 and persona 4 when i'm really don't want to fight or really hurt and can't fight.

For a deep answer.. running away from responsibilities in the game of life.

Metroid Fusion does it pretty well.

Every encounter in Outlast.

Silent Hill 2
Best
Oh right lol, but those are a given
Does running from battles count? I've done that tons of times in smt4 and persona 4 when i'm really don't want to fight or really hurt and can't fight.
Ehhh kinda, I meant more of a "they are on you're ass and you can't do anything to them so just rush to he next fucking thing WHY WON'T THIS DOOR OPEN/WALL BREAK" kinda thing
Metroid Fusion does it pretty well.
Yesss, the fucking SA-X parts of the LP were great

Zenfalcia

Oh right lol, but those are a given

Ehhh kinda, I meant more of a "they are on you're ass and you can't do anything to them so just rush to he next fucking thing WHY WON'T THIS DOOR OPEN/WALL BREAK" kinda thing

Yesss, the fucking SA-X parts of the LP were great

Oh, ok. There's moments in the REs like that like some moments in RE5, which is the only one i played besides 6. There's amnesia, slenderman, and most horror games.

I....I just played one of the worst fighting games of all time followed by a California Raisins game...
giphy.gif

You guys know whats really good? Taking a block of ramen and crunching it up in the bag then pouring some of the seasoning in. It's like a bag of chips!

You guys know whats really good? Taking a block of ramen and crunching it up in the bag then pouring some of the seasoning in. It's like a bag of chips!

My friend told me to do that, and I've yet to forgive her.

Turrible.
Seasoning is really strong.

They actually make ramen that's meant to be eaten like that too

Zenfalcia

I've never once had an energy drink.

woo, high-five.

Depends on the type of ramen, but usually i add either no or a little of the season packet since it's really salty.
Nope, just broken.

That sucks. You could try to DIY and try to fix it.

woo, high-five.

Depends on the type of ramen, but usually i add either no or a little of the season packet since it's really salty.

That sucks. You could try to DIY and try to fix it.
Nah ill just wait for my wii u. Ill be using that for games anyways. And my wii will probably become a gamecube when I can find a copy of TOS for Gamecube and a new copy of SA2.
Im not buying the HD version of Talesbof symphonia cause that shit dont got co-op

croten

Nah ill just wait for my wii u. Ill be using that for games anyways. And my wii will probably become a gamecube when I can find a copy of TOS for Gamecube and a new copy of SA2.
Im not buying the HD version of Talesbof symphonia cause that shit dont got co-op
Don't you need a wii controller to use your wii as a gamecube anyway?

Zenfalcia

I typically use chicken and just apply as desired. The perfect meal for less than a quarter

Well.. that's what instant noodles are, regardless if you eat it with soup or dry, a cheap instant meal.

But not Wii games, unless WiiU is backwards compatible.. the HD version doesn't have coop?

croten

Well.. that's what instant noodles are, regardless if you eat it with soup or dry, a cheap instant meal.

But not Wii games, unless WiiU is backwards compatible.. the HD version doesn't have coop?

The Wii U is backwards compatible to the Wii, not the Gamecube though

Ugh I can't believe i have class tomorrow morning. Goodbye 4AM ultimax matches ;~;

You can't start the game without one, so yeah lol
Well ill just use the wiimote packaged with the wii u. Ill probably use it for that only since all the games ill be playing will only be using the gamepad or the pro controller.

Easily the best song in the entire OST. I love it and I love the song's placement.

It's so good.

I remember initially playing Crisis Core and not really enjoying it too much. By the time I got to the Sephiroth stuff I really started to enjoy it because of "MUH ONE WINGED ANGEL" then by the end I was so invested in Zack as a character that last battle with this song just destroyed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom