• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

No it doesnt cause roundabout is a dirty gaijin song and not made by the wondorus nation of nippon you baka.

i think the worst thing i ever said when i was in my weeaboo phase was that i wished Japan won world war 2. Yeah i wad fucking stupid.

Oof @ spoiler.

No it doesnt cause roundabout is a dirty gaijin song and not made by the wondorus nation of nippon you baka.

i think the worst thing i ever said when i was in my weeaboo phase was that i wished Japan won world war 2. Yeah i wad fucking stupid.
Woof, that is an extreme level of weeb right there.

Also, I first heard of Jojo when I heard that Roundabout was being used as an ending. That was a funny day.

Zenfalcia

But it's in jojo!!

Woof... You really got deep into the woolie hole.. did you get a headband too?

I dunno, looks like dumb anime bullshit.

S8sj4.gif

croten

Davido-kun

Zenfalcia

Woof, that is an extreme level of weeb right there.

Also, I first heard of Jojo when I heard that Roundabout was being used as an ending. That was a funny day.

Funny? How so? Like not knowing what JoeJoe is?
I'm listening. And maybe singing. Is it viva namida? I kinda hope it's viva namida.

It's the TBF theme song they had ages ago.
I still have it. I still have a naruto wall scroll actually. It looks pretty cool though.

Yeah, you got in super deep into the woolie hole.

Funny? How so? Like not knowing what JoeJoe is?

It's the TBF theme song they had ages ago.

Yeah, you got in super deep into the woolie hole.
At the time I thought Naruto was better than gurren ;-;
I had to watch the final episode like 20 times until I realized that gurren was so much better, ever since then naruto has been getting lower and lower on my top 10 animes to the point that its not even in my top 20 anymore.

semisonic

Banned
I hate him. I don't feel sorry for him, I legitimately hate that person.

I can't believe it got worse. Midway through part 2 I just kinda got numb inside. By the time he said he supported the japanese bombing pearl harbor, I couldn't even be bothered to be surprised anymore.

Zenfalcia

Apparently I interrupted some Jojo circlejerk with my innocent question on what it was, and got bitched at, for being super surface, as of I should give a shit.

Yes is an okay band, btw.

Was this on Gaf or somewhere else?
I didn't know what Jojo was until a friend made me watch the anime, and now I love it.

I haven't listenned to their other stuff, yet. So ehh..

I didn't know what Jojo was until a friend made me watch the anime, and now I love it.

If you watch one of my channels videos my friend makes a jojo reference in a S3&K video and im like "WHAT????" now I know more about jojo than he does. He hasnt even read all of part 4.

The one thing twitter has over facebook is that you only have 140 characters to be super emotional and lonely (and you also have a tweet limit) so most of these people just stick to facebook.

Thank god, people that post like this need some serious help.

Or they're extremely desperate for attention that they've resorted to quoting from Mein Kampf to be provocative and edgy.

Nah, this was a different site. I had pretty much completely dropped anime at this point, but I still tried to be in the know.

Yes pales in comparison to other Prog Rock classics, like Kansas or Rush, but they're still pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom