• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tako

Oh man I'm fucking stuffed, I threw down in the kitchen today with my grandmother and made camaornes a la diablo, mole, arroz and frijoles.

Doesn't come with one. You only get the tablet

reggie-shrug.jpg

Hunie Pop has Female MC, git gud Ubiisoft

360pages

The only thing close to any energy Drink I ever had was 5 hour energy when I was working Black Friday. Outside of that tasted some, felt like a sugar monster vomited in my mouth and gave me a headache.

I've never cared much about FF7 or Sepiroth, so the build-up to that didn't pull me in. The game's poor sidequests didn't help either. However, Zack's build-up as a character definitely managed to grab me and get me invested in that character, so the ending definitely had a strong impact on me as well. Zack isn't the character with the most depth to him, but he's definitely one of the most lovable, charismatic FF protagonists I've ever seen. I love the guy.
The use of that song during that final fight and the build-up and reasoning behind it (combined with the implications for either winning or losing said fight) and the fourth-wall break where the mechanics of the game are starting to malfunction as you're nearing death and you're seeing visions of the important people in your life were fucking amazing....
until it turned into a FUCKING AMV WITH JPOP RUNNING IN THE FUCKING BACKGROUND. WHAT THE FUCK?!
I feel like if you played FF7 first the whole game has a bigger impact since zack was such a non character in 7 but became way more interesting than cloud after crisis core.

semisonic

Banned
Do you guys have any anime songs that you can sing in Japanese? I can sing Sorario Days and Bloody Stream pretty well.

If Heavy Day and Big Blast Sonic count, then those. Besides that, I have a problem of deep-voice, in that most japanese songs (and american ones too) go beyond my upper vocal limits. It's actually kind of annoying. Sure, I sound like a cool guy when I talk, but I really like to sing, and not being able to for most songs is the worst.

DATABASE! DATABASE! JUST LIVING IN THE DATABASE!

EDIT: So when's bestgaf karaoke night?

croten

If Heavy Day and Big Blast Sonic count, then those. Besides that, I have a problem of deep-voice, in that most japanese songs (and american ones too) go beyond my upper vocal limits. It's actually kind of annoying. Sure, I sound like a cool guy when I talk, but I really like to sing, and not being able to for most songs is the worst.

DATABASE! DATABASE! JUST LIVING IN THE DATABASE!

EDIT: So when's bestgaf karaoke night?

Actually....

Zenfalcia

Do you guys have any anime songs that you can sing in Japanese? I can sing Sorario Days and Bloody Stream pretty well.

Umm.. maybe? I could probably sing the clannad OP since it's slow and pretty easy to do without crying.
heh.
Some other anime songs that probably no one knows or cares about... except me. Does roundabout count as an anime song? I can sing roundabout.

Oh linus, you're so helpful with your techtips.

Umm.. maybe? I could probably sing the clannad OP since it's slow and pretty easy to do without crying.
heh.
Some other anime songs that probably no one knows or cares about... except me. Does roundabout count as an anime song? I can sing roundabout.

Oh linus, you're so helpful with your techtips.
No it doesnt cause roundabout is a dirty gaijin song and not made by the wondorus nation of nippon you baka.

i think the worst thing i ever said when i was in my weeaboo phase was that i wished Japan won world war 2. Yeah i wad fucking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom