• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND!
Aaron's LP of that ended. It was neat to watch them come apart at the seams.
Its fine, I've been slacking on getting on the Silent Hill train (still need to get back to 2) so I'm not in a position to judgle lol.
Aw man now I'm kinda salty. You redirected that right back at me.
TEN TRUE SUMMERS WE'LL BE THERE AND LAUGHING TOO
24 BEFORE MY LOVE YOU'LL SEE, I'LL BE THERE WITH YOUUUUU
We could since most of us are single...
RealGAF:
I'm single D:
It's fine

Zenfalcia

What the fuck am I doing? I'm watching a Youtube video on the world champion mastubater. Damn you Off Topic!

You're being super productive and living life to the fullest.
Nah, this was a different site. I had pretty much completely dropped anime at this point, but I still tried to be in the know.

Yes pales in comparison to other Prog Rock classics, like Kansas or Rush, but they're still pretty good.

Ah, ok, you must've gotten quite the tongue lashing so to speak. So you only got your second wind for anime a few years ago or so, i assume.

croten

RealGAF:
I'm single D:
It's fine

I'm single, that used to bother me but eh, I'll find the person I want to be with eventually. If not? Oh well, I'm still happy for now so I know I can be happy without being in a relationship

I'm single, that used to bother me but eh, I'll find the person I want to be with eventually. If not? Oh well, I'm still happy for now so I know I can be happy without being in a relationship
That's basically my outlook. Being lonely and finding love are separate things. Staying content doesn't require a relationship.

RealGAF:
I'm single D:
It's fine
How are my lps going if I may ask?

Zenfalcia

Yes my life has been so much better since I started reading Jojo

ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND!

Jojo makes everything better.
RealGAF:
I'm single D:
It's fine

I'LL BE THE ROUND ABOUT

We already know that.
LIVE AND LEARN YEAH YEAH YEAH

SONIC BOOM, SONIC BOOM, SONIC BOOM.

semisonic

Banned
TEN TRUE SUMMERS WE'LL BE THERE AND LAUGHING TOO

We could since most of us are single...
That's basically my outlook. Being lonely and finding love are separate things. Staying content doesn't require a relationship.
Being happy with yourself is the most important thing.
WelcomeDirtyDrongo.gif

You guys are alright.

semisonic

Banned
I'm rereading the Denko story. Still one of the best cringe stories ever. Read it if you haven't already.

You know you can press the plus sign to multi-quote, right?

Yeah, but none of the others were up when I started the post. So I kept previewing post to refresh the forum, which doesn't give me the option to press plus.
Also, link to Denko?

Zenfalcia

I'm rereading the Denko story. Still one of the best cringe stories ever. Read it if you haven't already.

You know you can press the plus sign to multi-quote, right?

You should link it fof everyone to enjoy, because sharing is caring.

I bet he does, i mean, why wouldn't he? It's not like other frienders never knew until recently.
lol

You watched mostly actions anime before?

Yep, I sorta went on a binge read and read up on some good old internet stories... Whata great use of my life and time. I never knew abour CWC until i read up on him.
I watched whatever was popular. It was to fit in. The problem with moving a lot is that you lose a lot of good friends in the process, and since I didn't know anyone at these schools, I did whatever I could to make some "friends". Not a good idea.

Also, I spent a day at the CWC wiki. That was an experience I don't think I ever want again.

Zenfalcia

YES.
As long as humanity continues to thrive there will be cringe. I still got some good shit stocked up. Don't worry. (´・ω・`)

But not everything will be proudly shown and get to amazing levels of cringe. Just like that one guy who shops pokemon into pictures of himself. I forget which pokemon it was..
I watched whatever was popular. It was to fit in. The problem with moving a lot is that you lose a lot of good friends in the process, and since I didn't know anyone at these schools, I did whatever I could to make some "friends". Not a good idea.

Also, I spent a day at the CWC wiki. That was an experience I don't think I ever want again.

Well, you did what you can to try to have fun and enjoy school as much as you could, so you can't really blame yourself for that.

I spend a day and night in encyclopedia dramatica...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom