• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Well i dont think I should read the last 20 pages I've missed since this morning.

We had a lot of fun in those 20 pages.
...you know, whenever I come back to this thread after working on something, I feel like I don't need to ask what the hell has been going on. I can already tell some dumb bullshit took place.

It always keeps pulling me back in...

We're the realest crack in all of Pat's dealings, he just doesn't know it yet.

demidar

DMC4 is still pretty fun. Just playing through the Nero sections on DMD, I already miss Dante :(

When DMC5 gets around I hope they remove the Orbs Collected requirement to S Rank a mission.

*Enters thread*

*Sees mention of Denko*

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

DMC4 is still pretty fun. Just playing through the Nero sections on DMD, I already miss Dante :(

When DMC5 gets around I hope they remove the Orbs Collected requirement to S Rank a mission.
Yeah, I don't like it at all either, and it's weird they removed Damage taken, but I do like how I can make a small mistake and get an S rank.
You guys talk about the guy who beat all the DMC4 bosses without touching the ground yet?
No, so yoooooooooo

Alright, this basketball game is boring, I'll watch RAW.

What the fuck is this WWE app bar at the bottom of the screen. And what the hell is #LegendsPanel.

SHAWN MICHEALS THOUGH

Okay so I'm hitting a game crashing bug in far cry 4 after the cutscene you get when you do Longinus' last mission. What the fuck it's happened twice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom