• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had at least 2 20 minute promo segments tonight.

257173.gif

I know i'm lttp, but I was finally able to read the Denko story. Wow, that was quite an experience, to say the least. I'm still not sure how for real he was, considering how weird and creepy it got.

I know i'm lttp, but I was finally able to read the Denko story. Wow, that was quite an experience, to say the least. I'm still not sure how for real he was, considering how weird and creepy it got.
I'm reading it right now, and it is going some places where if I was making the story up, I could never think of.

I love it.

joe2187

Banned

I clicked on that link and the first thing I see is a forum banner for Bleach.

I will go no further thank you very much.

In other news, polygon gonna polygon for the sake of polygon, because they're different.

RE: REmaster HD 7/10 http://www.polygon.com/2015/1/19/75...er-review-pc-xbox-one-ps4-playstation-4-360-3

much of the game feels like an anachronism, a piece of gaming's past that's more interesting from a historical perspective than it is to actually play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom