• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realizing that we're getting a new podcast tonight and a new bombcast tomorrow is gonna make going back to classes a tiny bit more bearable. At least I don't have 3 hour gaps between classes anymore like last semester.

Also, I couldn't beat xenosaga 3 before winter break ended :(

But damn it I'm close.

Realizing that we're getting a new podcast tonight and a new bombcast tomorrow is gonna make going back to classes a tiny bit more bearable. At least I don't have 3 hour gaps between classes anymore like last semester.

Also, I couldn't beat xenosaga 3 before winter break ended :(

But damn it I'm close.
Oh shit, I didn't finish anything over my break, shit

Wait, today's Monday? Aw fuck, I had two finals for my half year classes I had to finish. I'm going to have to bust my ass to get the one I need to pass the class before 12 tomorrow.

Oh shit, I didn't finish anything over my break, shit

I managed to finish Bayo 2, the main story of 3D World, Xenosaga 2, most of Xenosaga 3 and Danganronpa and some anime. I wish I could have done more but fuck it.

Going back to Working and school is gonna be so depressing. Especially when bloodborne comes out and I don't have time for it.

Zenfalcia

Wait, today's Monday? Aw fuck, I had two finals for my half year classes I had to finish. I'm going to have to bust my ass to get the one I need to pass the class before 12 tomorrow.

Gaf is a real time suck, especially when we go from topic to topic and the other threads are interesting too.

2chan said:
I’m sorry for making you worry.
I would never consider killing or raping you, Denko, so don’t worry. Is that what you thought I would do?
Now, I want you to take what I’m saying seriously.
I really, truly love you, Denko.
I think I would be willing to die for you, Denko.
I’ve always been trying to ensure your happiness first.
And I don’t think my feelings for you will ever change.
It’s very unfortunate things got like this right after we started dating, but we can start over.
That would be great, wouldn’t it?
Remember what I said when I confessed to you?
I still feel the way I did back then…

inn30ZwXcsaCS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom