• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
9O5

peter-cry.jpg
It'll probably happen. WWE gotta sell that merch.

That's actually enjoyable to listen to.
I think Roman is going to win. Next big guy taking down the unstoppable Lesnar is a Wrestlemania that I can see happening.
I would rather listen to a shitty promo then just someone screaming YES! for 10 minutes.

If I wanted to listen to someone scream YES! for ten minutes I would go watch Lisa Ann.
^Lewd

croten

First, I paid Denko’s friend 20,000 yen to make sure my plan went smoothly.
I asked her to request Denko to go buy alcohol.
And then finally, finally I saw Denko again! (´・ω・`)
I didn’t want to suddenly call her, so to display my passion as her boyfriend, I snuck up from behind and hugged her… (´・ω・`)
NOOOOOPE

So, I'm gonna go to bed now, and hopefully forget about all this Denko nonsense..because it's creeping me out..just reading it..-cringes-

Sounds like a poorly written rape doujin..good night gaf..

Zenfalcia

YOOOOOO DENKO.

Typical. When I'm not on gaf and having a student life you bring up interesting topics.

We had a lot of CringeGaf going for a while.. you missed out on a lot.
This is surprisingly amazing, and feels way too much like katamari damacy music.

There's a lot of jazz anime music. There's also another version of the song i linked. "Normal" jazz version. the same group made 2 more CDs of jazz music and another group did 4 CDs of anime jazz music.. it's all quite good. There's also touhou jazz music if you're into that.

Just beat No More Heroes 2. Aside from the music, it really doesn't live up to the original.

It doesn't. Everything from post-shinobu to Rank 2 is great, but that final boss is the most garbage thing in the world and almost everything before shinobu (aside from Matt Helms and the football guy) is bad compared to 1.

Plus the game is really inconsistent in its tone.

360pages

Very much so. Mechanically it's improved, but if anything, I prescribe to the theory that it's sort of a parody of limp sequels.

Really? Maybe it's because 2 started a bit more interesting, but so far I think 2 has the more fun plot and settings compared to the first.

Zenfalcia

Just beat No More Heroes 2. Aside from the music, it really doesn't live up to the original.

BUT THAT MUSIC THO
I am very disappointed in most of you.

You love it tho
So, I'm gonna go to bed now, and hopefully forget about all this Denko nonsense..because it's creeping me out..just reading it..-cringes-

Sounds like a poorly written rape doujin..good night gaf..

Sweet dreams. Try not to dream of denko tonight
Who needs CringeGaf when you are CringeGaf? (´・ω・`)

You did miss some great videos. Like minecraft con most awkward moments. (´・ω・`)

Very much so. Mechanically it's improved, but if anything, I prescribe to the theory that it's sort of a parody of limp sequels.

There are moments where it feels that way. Then the Shinobu section makes it feel like a parody of a parody. Even the ranked assassins are disappointing, leaving the optional fight as the most interesting in the game.

Fuck it's 1:45am and I can't stop reading the denko thing. The trainwreck just won't stop, you think he's hit the bottom but then out does himself and goes further south. I'm up to the part where he visits her house and mashes the doorbell

Jman014

I have to admit, I liked one of the recent WWE things where Mizdow copies Miz and throws himself onto the floor while fighting Goldust and Stardust, and Stardust goes nuts. He loved it.

...you know, whenever I come back to this thread after working on something, I feel like I don't need to ask what the hell has been going on. I can already tell some dumb bullshit took place.

It always keeps pulling me back in...

Another PS1 playthrough, another time I wish the Zaibatsu would just slap that shit in an emulator and play it at 3-4x times the native resolution so it wouldn't look so shitty.

Zenfalcia

He's starting to have feelings for A-ko now. After Denko kicked the shit out of him. And told him never to speak to him again.

Yeah.. it goes places you wish it didn't and gets worst.
Fuck it's 1:45am and I can't stop reading the denko thing. The trainwreck just won't stop, you think he's hit the bottom but then out does himself and goes further south. I'm up to the part where he visits her house and mashes the doorbell

Denko/CringeGaf > sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom