• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD_Lars

givkxr.gif

AND APA ON RAW!

You are a saint. How do you do this so fast?

Sorry to bring up the denko thing again but I finally finished it, did not expect that plot twist, there was enough material there to actually make it in to something. That open ended ending was... certainly something. I wanna know what happened between him and A-ko, did they really love each other? Was A-ko taking advantage of him? It's like something out of a novel, what ending did he get? Either way it was an interesting read. Glad denko actually gave him a bit of a kicking.

Zenfalcia

Unfortunately homework calls for my attention but I will continue my quest shortly
I've never seen/read to love ru but I am aware of it from other sources

Well, i'm glad you got the joke/reference or I would've looked foolish.
The MH4 Guild Sweetheart reminds me of the Emerald Herald.

mm.. dat avatar. She looks cute.
Is that DSP?
What the fuck are you showing me right now

CWC or Chris-chan there's a lot that happened to him... it spans years..

croten

Sorry to bring up the denko thing again but I finally finished it, did not expect that plot twist, there was enough material there to actually make it in to something. That open ended ending was... certainly something. I wanna know what happened between him and A-ko, did they really love each other? Was A-ko taking advantage of him? It's like something out of a novel, what ending did he get? Either way it was an interesting read. Glad denko actually gave him a bit of a kicking.

A-ko was taking advantage of him no doubt, and you know what? I don't blame her.

Speaking of obscure references, I've never been able to find out what Matt and Pat are talking about when they say " you can see my balls? Oh man, oh geez" or something along those lines. Are they referencing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom