• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie is best Girl.
cc0.jpg

Zenfalcia

This is bait

Can't handle the truth

I mean, I don't mind the English audio since it's well done. I just prefer the Japanese audio. except for Igor and some tanakawa's japanese VA. The english ones sound better for those.
Well she did have sex with him and potentially got pregnant. so she might've fucked up her entire life

Nah, if she was as smart as I hope she is, she would've been on the pill. Did they even mention him using a condom or not? I don't remember. She did get money too, right?

croten

I mean, I don't mind the English audio since it's well done. I just prefer the Japanese audio. except for Igor and some tanakawa's japanese VA. The english ones sound better for those.

Nah, if she was as smart as I hope she is, she would've been on the pill. Did they even mention him using a condom or not? I don't remember. She did get money too, right?

It was specifically mentioned that it was unprotected. But she did get payed, quite a bit too. 350,000 yen or something

I just read the entire Denko saga again (´・ω・`)
It's been ages but damn this is still great. I've now shared it with several more friends. Denko train never stops.

Zenfalcia

350K Yen for sex, 700K overall.

Damn.. that's pretty good money for two hook ups..
It was specifically mentioned that it was unprotected. But she did get payed, quite a bit too. 350,000 yen or something

Ah, i must've forgotten that detail.
I just read the entire Denko saga again (´・ω・`)
It's been ages but damn this is still great. I've now shared it with several more friends. Denko train never stops.

You just graced your friends with greatness. I hope they enjoy it.

She probably got the best ending to be fair.
I dunno, probably getting PTSD might not be best end...although I hope OP didnt die either...that last message seemed kinda...I dunoo worrisome.

Although it was probably a troll since there was that post that was made before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom