• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

You love it.

Also where do you stand (lol) on Jotaro?

I have a love/hate relationship with this thread.

And I like him but he needs to be more than just the "unphased cool guy"

It'd be funnier if you guys had read the manga.

To be honest, I just picked that post to make the trainwreck comment, because it's relevant to TOO MANY CONVERSATIONS from today xD

No it hasn't (´・ω・`)

Stahp.

Them Gintama avatars.

Indeed ;D

Matt's complaint about losing points for shoving Maria due to the lighting is silly. The game reminds you often that she's just behind you and being considerate of her is the point of the punishment

I have a love/hate relationship with this thread.

To be honest, I just picked that post to make the trainwreck comment, because it's relevant to TOO MANY CONVERSATIONS from today xD
Nah it's dabes, BestGAF even.
Matt's complaint about losing points for shoving Maria due to the lighting is silly. The game reminds you often that she's just behind you and being considerate of her is the point of the punishment

I think it was an offhand "Matt comment". It takes more than a few collisions to matter anyway.

Beloved

I will contribute this adorable transparent puppy gif

tumblr_mqoto8Kvyt1qcj1oqo1_500.gif

to remind myself that some things in life are still good and pure

I didn't say that to be critical, just that one can think of a reason for having the two (lighting/Maria) interact in such
Ohh, oh ok, sorry. Misunderstood. You having to be mindful of her is actually pretty neat, especially since it doesn't affect combat scenarios where it'd actually be frustrating.

Zenfalcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom