• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck? Get out of here. Melancholic, Remote Controller, and Summer Idol are good. Still though, really? Len's still better though because Fire Flower.

Len's terrible. Rin 5ever.
Rin_Kagamine.png

I know that feel. I worked several summers as maintenance for either Tobermory National Park or the local park on my reserve. The stuff people do in the bathrooms when they aren't responsible is fucking disgusting
It's fucking barbaric. There have been multiple occasions where i've found piss in front of the sinks, shit on the walls, and shit in the sinks.

semisonic

Banned
The fuck? Get out of here. Melancholic, Remote Controller, and Summer Idol are good. Still though, really? Len's still better though because Fire Flower.

I didn't even know there were male vocaloids. Also, do all of them have those headphones? Because I am infinitely more down with the robutts if they have headphones.
I am actually starting to suspect that I may have a headphone fetish now. I'm not sure how to feel about this

I didn't even know there were male vocaloids. Also, do all of them have those headphones? Because I am infinitely more down with the robutts if they have headphones.
I am actually starting to suspect that I may have a headphone fetish with how much my perception of any character changes with the addition of that shit. I'm not sure how to feel about this

Don't let JoJo find out about that.

Zenfalcia

I am actually starting to suspect that I may have a headphone fetish now. I'm not sure how to feel about this

It's fineee...
There's tons of headphone fan art if you're into that.

croten

Vocaloids aren't robots

Skrams

I forget if Kaito wears headphones as his default. I think Len does though. You could always just add them anyway since the game allows you to dress them up anyway you want. Majority of the vocaloid cast wears headphones though as far as I remember.

Also never google things like "Len Kaito." There's a lot more of what you expect than what you expect.

I forget if Kaito wears headphones as his default. I think Len does though. You could always just add them anyway since the game allows you to dress them up anyway you want. Majority of the vocaloid cast wears headphones though as far as I remember.

Also never google things like "Len Kaito." There's a lot more of what you expect than what you expect.
Rule 1 of Google, right here.

Neol

I always get stuck at the
text adventure
part

A lot of people I know got stuck on this too and ended up not finishing it. Quite sad because I found that part fairly easy but then again I played through a few text based adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom