• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrams

hmm so i wake up to Club Nintendo going bye bye in July
140 coins till gold according to the site
dunno how much MH and Majora will be worth
but those plus Splatoon and i should reach gold before July
also got final party member last night (Seven)
on the island atm, will make pty Shulk/Dunban/Seven when i meet up with everyone else
then its time to rebuild Colony 6
at 34 hrs and level 53 atm

Unless I'm dumb, none of the games after 1/30 or something will have any club nintendo codes. Not sure if even we'll get points or surveys for something digital like Splatoon that comes out after that point.

I currently have 965 coins and need like 200 more for platinum. I have a few games to register though so I should hit it easily. Hopefully the rewards added later on will be good enough and not just a $5 NES game for 250 coins. I could buy that 3DS game case or the Smash posters, but mehhh.

All these REmake boners is making me think I should give REmake a go. I've seen a fucking lot of the game over the years, but never touched it myself. That 10% off PSN code might go to use with it.

Anung

Un Rama
Wow, Matt-senpai noticed me on Twitter. Just a shame it was because he was shit talking The Evil Within and I told him he was wrong.

I had a screencap of when my Steam download ETA was "more than a year" but I can't find it, damn.
astonished-face-13382296.jpg

How is such a thing possible?

Unless I'm dumb, none of the games after 1/30 or something will have any club nintendo codes. Not sure if even we'll get points or surveys for something digital like Splatoon that comes out after that point.

I currently have 965 coins and need like 200 more for platinum. I have a few games to register though so I should hit it easily. Hopefully the rewards added later on will be good enough and not just a $5 NES game for 250 coins. I could buy that 3DS game case or the Smash posters, but mehhh.

All these REmake boners is making me think I should give REmake a go. I've seen a fucking lot of the game over the years, but never touched it myself. That 10% off PSN code might go to use with it.

Unless it comes out before 1st April, i don't think they come with a code, the New 3DS and XL won't come with a code but the bundles will so anything can happen

360pages

Wow, Matt-senpai noticed me on Twitter. Just a shame it was because he was shit talking The Evil Within and I told him he was wrong.

No that game is really meh honestly. I want to say that the biggest problem is the fact that RE4 did everything it did but better...but there are a lot of other reasons the game is pretty meh. The final boss is super lame.

Anung

Un Rama
In other news I just headshotted the first 2 crimson heads I came across \o/ was recording the footage as well for my video.

God I forgot how much I love this game :wub: I'm finding it incredibly hard to get used to the PS4 pad after playing it for a decade on the cube.

Skrams

Unless it comes out before 1st April, i don't think they come with a code, the New 3DS and XL won't come with a code but the bundles will so anything can happen

Looking at the article I looked at earlier. I might of just read it wrong. No more coins after April 1, but I think shit like Kirby will have codes? Hopefully at least. I plan on buying Kirby anyway, so I wouldn't mind another 70 coins or something.

Emouse

Woah what's this? a shameless self plug?

I recorded some more games n stuff today, not sure how they are? I'm terrible at talking but I'll get there, if anyone does watch I'd like to know what people thing of overall game/mic volume, anyways heres more Godzilla & Katamari Forever
because everyone loves Katamari

Woah what's this? a shameless self plug?

I recorded some more games n stuff today, not sure how they are? I'm terrible at talking but I'll get there, if anyone does watch I'd like to know what people thing of overall game/mic volume, anyways heres more Godzilla & Katamari Forever
because everyone loves Katamari
1) Wow, your voice is deep. Give JoJo a run for his money.
2) Controller clicks in Godzilla are kinda loud.

Otherwise it's just the difficult task of becoming better at solo commentary.

So what do you consider basic food? Like spaghetti and burgers and stuff?
Uh, I don't know. I really just consider everything on the field feeding menu basic.

I guess the most complicated food that I've ever made is a cordon bleu. It came out the best way one could, with shit ingredients.
I JUST noticed your avatar.
Turrible
You love it.
SHE FUCKING BETTER BE!!

Luka the best.
Hell yeah, she is!

To all you people curious in learning a new language or whatever and don't know how to start, look into Pimsleur lessons. It's an audio thing that teaches how to speak before you write and it's pretty easy. I'm sure you can find something at a local language store.

Emouse

1) Wow, your voice is deep. Give JoJo a run for his money.
2) Controller clicks in Godzilla are kinda loud.

Otherwise it's just the difficult task of becoming better at solo commentary.

Yeah I sound different on mic for whatever reason, controller sound will eventually be sorted when I get a decent pair of headphones, it's due to the mic being right next to me otherwise it picks TV noise up and stuff

and hopefully at some point I'll have a friend or two for the videos, I'm still testing stuff out, tho I would like to be better at solo stuff, without being obnoxiously shouty and loud like a fair few solo LPs are

ultimax

To all you people curious in learning a new language or whatever and don't know how to start, look into Pimsleur lessons. It's an audio thing that teaches how to speak before you write and it's pretty easy. I'm sure you can find something at a local language store.
Are you trying to learn another language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom