• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

mnC9lSC.gif

So, whats going on?

how the fuck do i get back to Bionis?
im at the fallen arm btw
it said quick travel but i dont see an option to go back -_-
edit:nvm had to manually use the map option -_-

croten

how the fuck do i get back to Bionis?
im at the fallen arm btw
it said quick travel but i dont see an option to go back -_-
edit:nvm had to manually use the map option -_-

Wait. You could go back to the Bionis there? I thought you just had to tough it out through the Mechonis...

Skrams

Who thought it was a good idea to speed up this episode of Super Mario RPG and make half of it unintelligible? I feel like I need to throw this shit in VLC and crank it down to 50% speed.

Zenfalcia

Monster Hunter Guild Sweetheart.

There's awful clipping on the knee when he steps out of the frame.

There's awful clipping everywhere.
Who thought it was a good idea to speed up this episode of Super Mario RPG and make half of it unintelligible? I feel like I need to throw this shit in VLC and crank it down to 50% speed.

You can also go into the youtube settings to slow it down during playback.

Neol

Can set it to half speed if you watch youtube on chrome.

But yea, doesn't really help with the audio.

it's not like that on the website...

They speed it up like halfway in the vid.

sjay1994

I feel so fucking weird going to the channel now, because I go "There is too much content, I don't have time to watch all of it"

University is a fucking drain.

Archgan

Work and debating whether to uproot my NYC life for California and chasing video game jobs.
Late, but even if you don't end up moving, you can still make money off of Japanese. My mother is a part-time translator and there is a website that lets anyone post translation jobs that take anywhere from minutes to months. It is all online and money is sent directly to playpal.

Late, but even if you don't end up moving, you can still make money off of Japanese. My mother is a part-time translator and there is a website that lets anyone post translation jobs that take anywhere from minutes to months. It is all online and money is sent directly to playpal.

Hmmm. That's mighty appealing.

I can do this for Spanish as well.

Skrams

There's awful clipping everywhere.

You can also go into the youtube settings to slow it down during playback.

Can set it to half speed if you watch youtube on chrome.

But yea, doesn't really help with the audio.

Forgot that was a thing. I'll rewatch it later since that's not an option on the Vita youtube app. Liam also fucked up the gamefaqs joke by having it cut off by the borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom