• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
GIv1qZk.jpg

There and I was thinking of making my avatar represent my main since no one else will.
is this too NSFW?
lnc0cOM.png

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Back. Got two wisdom teeth pulled and three (not one like I was previously told) fillings put in. Wasn't a great time, but really it didn't hurt all that much at all.

Still basically can't talk or feel my mouth/tongue, though.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Back. Got two wisdom teeth pulled and three (not one like I was previously told) fillings put in. Wasn't a great time, but really it didn't hurt all that much at all.

Still basically can't talk or feel my mouth/tongue, though.

When I got my wisdom teeth out (all 4), I was so out of it I don't remember 2 days of my life. Then 3 days after that were filled with me in pain and drugs.

I guess is does affect everyone differently.

No but wife tho

Getting more hype as the days go by, I did cancel and re-order mine today tho because I wanted the MH4U cover plates and there doesn't seem to be anywhere in the UK at least to buy them outside of the ninty store bundle
If you loved her so much why isnt she your main?

Zenfalcia

Oh god. I looked up an image for "only sadness lies this way" and got this. But seriously, don't. Nothing good can come of it.

It'll give me tons of "life" experience.
It's pretty good. You should watch it.

I bet it is.
I watched it, It's not terrible. the girls aren't super annoying.

If only Yu looked his part.
lol
We could probably do it sometime during reading week.

Alright. I wonder what the prize is going to be.

We could maybe do it on instasync.

Spagooter

Neo Member
Man... I really hope I don't have jury duty tomorrow. I wonder if I can bring my 3DS to court. If not, I guess I can just read manga or something on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom