• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

Well all the ones I mentioned have PC releases and are on Steam, but we both want to check out 9 eventually.

What I really want is 5 on Steam. Then I could finally join in on the 4 Job Fiesta event, and finally bury the hatchet with that game (never finished it).

Anything with a job system can't be bad!

All my FF fan friends say it's the best of the PS1 trilogy.

9 is the best. And while I give a lot of shit to 7, the world it creates is actually pretty good. There's tonnes of hidden stuff and side content.

8 is eh. Could've been good, expand the junctioning and GF systems a little more and no world leveling.

1280915.jpg

Catching up on some videos, Role of Rose was....alright. I mean the LP was good but just the game seemed to fall apart toward the end. Just seemed like stuff happened.

Also, I lose my shit whenever a SBF video or related video ends with Pat saying "oh.."

Didn't Matt say companies mostly look for testers with experience more?

I hope they still kept those rubber fists whatever they were called
Belladonna's Bitch Fist..I fucking want that as a name of a weapon in Dark Souls.

Duel wielding Belladonna Bitch Fists.

In the back of my mind i was wishing people would keep sending them in until they would have enough to do oraoraora fights

I was hoping they would get another dragon dildo so they could duel with them. Especially if they had another shield like that Captain American one...doing sick parries against dragon dildos.

Really? That game just starts and goes, you get your initial test done and then they immediately ship you off to war to liberate the people and fight
a giant mech spider
I can understand needing a walkthrough though, that game is much harder if you don't spend time collecting magic to junction to your characters, which the PC version makes irrelevant by giving you a bunch from the start.

I meant after you get about 4 hours in, which is where I am. The beginning is actually pretty good

Tako

Welp frienders I'm off to school, and I might as well say goodbye because I start full time tomorrow at work and I won't have the time to really post, I'll end up lurking more often then naught. But yeah thanks frienders for all the hilarious antics the last two week and I hope to work in some wiggle room, so I can join in on whatever is popping.
bye%252Bbye.gif

sjay1994

Welp frienders I'm off to school, and I might as well say goodbye because I start full time tomorrow at work and I won't have the time to really post, I'll end up lurking more often then naught. But yeah thanks frienders for all the hilarious antics the last two week and I hope to work in some wiggle room, so I can join in on whatever is popping.
bye%252Bbye.gif

I'll never forget you

.... Maybe

Probably not

Who are you again?

RIP Tako

Good luck with everything though.

Smokey at the end of the episode
Oh o.o nvm I'm a big dumb idiot.

Cubone so kawaii guys D:

That's adorable..you just made my day better
bye%252Bbye.gif
Good luck with life man. We'll always be with you..in here..-pokes his chest-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom