• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

semisonic

Banned
Eyyyyyy.
*thumbs up*

Nah son I've been single my whole 20 years and a super virgin but I've gotten used to being almost literally alone all the time, I ain't lonely
99% of the time
Yeah, honestly I lived most of my years completely asexual
actually by choice, for the most part
because it was easier, cheaper, and I'm used to it anyways, so loneliness means nothing to me.
I guess if I'm making one of those stupid lists, then mine would probably be on the smaller side, fun to be around(though preferably not a party girl), and with a good brain and hopefully voice. Though honestly any of these would mean little to nothing if I liked her enough.
EDIT: Oh no I thought about it too much and missed the conversation nooooooooooooooooooooo

Eh, I will pass on the movie. I got better stuff to do

Watching the softcore stuff HBO would be a way better experience. Shit is funny

Also the Silent Hill 2 music is super scary

Zenfalcia

You though it was Joseph! But it was me, DI-
Guys..? Guys..? Oh..I'm alone..

So depressing it hurts, what a powerful stand.
xRI5B.jpg
Shinpachi knows what's up.

Yeah, he does!

Beloved

My major in college is in the IT field and almost everyone I have classes with is into games and anime.

But shockingly enough, I've been the only girl in most of my classes. Sometimes there's been 1-2 other girls but never more than that.

So depressing it hurts, what a powerful stand.

Yeah, he does!
The only stand that hurts it user from using it!

I'm gonna go to bed and hope I wake up to see a spidergirl hovering over me when I wake up!

Good night
My major in college is in the IT field and almost everyone I have classes with is into games and anime.

But shockingly enough, I've been the only girl in most of my classes. Sometimes there's been 1-2 other girls but never more than that.
You're indeed a rare breed.

The anime club I went to was actually almost evenly split. I want to say that 40% of the people were female. Then again, I only went there twice so it may not be like that anymore.

All those boys look at you like the holy grail probably. That's how I feel when I see cute girls who wear anime shirts in my criminal justice classes

You've tolerated the STEM field bullshit. Bravo.

I'd like to see more women in the field, but a lot of them are not comfortable I bet being around those kids of guys.

My friend has the same experience in the engineering department.

Zenfalcia

That girl is goddamn trash.

Yeah, she is.

That's not surprising, it's pretty rare for a girl be in IT.
The only stand that hurts it user from using it!

I'm gonna go to bed and hope I wake up to see a spidergirl hovering over me when I wake up!

Good night

You're indeed a rare breed.

Good night.

I hope No More Heroes 1 Story gets a bit more interesting. Because I still don't think it's better than the Second.
Just wait till it gets further on. You'll be like "what the actual shit ELABORATE"
Yeah, honestly I lived most of my years completely asexual
actually by choice, for the most part
because it was easier, cheaper, and I'm used to it anyways, so loneliness means nothing to me.
I guess if I'm making one of those stupid lists, then mine would probably be on the smaller side, fun to be around(though preferably not a party girl), and with a good brain and hopefully voice. Though honestly any of these would mean little to nothing if I liked her enough.
EDIT: Oh no I thought about it too much and missed the conversation nooooooooooooooooooooo
Yeah, I mean when I was younger I did care because hormones obviously, but after a few years of minimal contact with people it's not a big deal

Xiraiya

I always like the concept and style of NMH in theory, but there's just something so disappointing about those games, I got tired of the LP quickly, partly because hearing Matt's voice nonstop without pause for most of the videos isn't nice to listen to.

The anime club I went to was actually almost evenly split. I want to say that 40% of the people were female. Then again, I only went there twice so it may not be like that anymore.

I just searched for anime in meetup.

Not a single group or meetup near me that does swaps or anything like that.

ultimax

I legit not really seeing what makes it so great so far, on EP 6 of the LP. The only thing I noticing is that it's a far more subtle parody compared to the second one.

it's fiiine, its just that NMH2 has one of the worst final bosses ever, and NMH1 has one of the best final bosses ever. wait until the end of the LP and let me know what you think

semisonic

Banned
Dude... DUDE...

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

SH2
Promise (reprise)

Theme of Laura (reprise)

Overdose Delusion

Love Psalm

The Reverse Will

Angel's Thanatos

Pianissimo Epilogue

I'll just some other standout songs from the other games
Silent Hill 3 - End of Small Sanctuary

Silent Hill 3 - I Want Love (Studio Mix)

Shattered Memories - When You're Gone

Homecoming - One More Soul to the Call
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Now that the floodgates have been opened it's time to just post entire OSTs that are great!
But that's a pain in the ass so I'll do it when it's no longer relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom