• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most powerful stand.

You could see if you can find muscle Love Live girls.
The lonely world.

It's not THAT important. Personality first every time.
Although, I think I'm hardly the one to advise you here if your dead set on that.

I'm not dead set on it, but it would be nice to find one like that, or one whom I could steer in that direction. Dating an extrovert who likes going to clubs and shit would drive me insane.
With the way society is tough on women, I'm not surprised that there aren't Many women interested in niche hobbies that are predominantly male.
That's true, I mean I know one but shes literally just turned 18, and I helped her get a bf. sooo..

oh jeez that's pretty intense nevermind, you could go to your college's anime club???
But that's a dangerous ass journey
I'm 90% sure my college does not have one, and even if it did..I don't wanna end up like those videos PG posted..-cringe-

Any girl I date is going to have to be at least accepting of anime, not because I wouldn't date someone who wasn't into it, that's crazy, but because 90% of what I talk about is anime related, so the relationship would be under a pretty big strain if she didn't care.

Zenfalcia

She is a devious influential woman, I still don't know how she managed that.

Mmm.. Sounds like there's more to tell, but eh.. a thread isn't exactly the best place to talk about it..

B610JvFIQAEDV12.jpg:large

croten

Any girl I date is going to have to be at least accepting of anime, not because I wouldn't date someone who wasn't into it, that's crazy, but because 90% of what I talk about is anime related, so the relationship would be under a pretty big strain if she didn't care.

I agree with this, although it's really either anime or gaming. She doesn't have to be into it but she at least has to accept that it is a large part of who I am.
Luckily the girl I'm into is really into both.
And a huge DOA fangirl.

I'm not that committed to anime or Video games enough to say that's it's a deal breaker, but I'd like to date someone who was tolerant, if not accepting and open minded about my hobbies. I learned a fair deal about makeup from an ex and initially I didn't give a shit. It taught me a lot about the struggles women endure for the beauty ideal. I've become more sympathetic as a result.

semisonic

Banned
The lonely world.

I'm not dead set on it, but it would be nice to find one like that, or one whom I could steer in that direction. Dating an extrovert who likes going to clubs and shit would drive me insane.

Actually, though it never turned into anything, about a year ago I met a girl from a different school who I really liked and had chemistry with. She wasn't a gamer, but more than put up with my nerd talk because she was already used to it from some of her other friends.
Wound up getting her number and then never using it because my bitch ass was too unsure of myself. Stupid high school self-image issues.
It really does help if they're at least open to your hobbies, or in my case, dreams, even if they aren't into it themselves.

I basically just wanna date Rachnera Arachnera.
Eyyyyyy.
*thumbs up*
Welcome to sadtown, usa, guest starring Xiraiya and Beloved. We're all lonely here.
Nah son I've been single my whole 20 years and a super virgin but I've gotten used to being almost literally alone all the time, I ain't lonely
99% of the time
More like, what are some non-negotAbles you can or cannot date a person.
Ah okay. I'd like a cute girl who isn't a bitch and would be into similar stuff I am, or is at least cool enough to get into what I am
My list is:
Real
Into me
Tolerant of my interest in anime and gaming, particularly the creepier stuff.

5'3, 164 pounds, 5 inch blonde hair
lol
These are solid lists.

Links please? Just cringegaf leftover links.
I don't want to go back there ever again.

No? Why would that even be an issue? The problem is that a lot of anime fans are just... something.

In the same breath, I'm sure there are perfectly functioning people who not only watch the stuff, but also actively pay the premium sticker prices for it and are skilled enough to work in that business.

It's fine!

The most depressing stand ever.

Ah, ok.. you'll probably find it given enough time and the right search words.
You though it was Joseph! But it was me, DI-
Guys..? Guys..? Oh..I'm alone..

3b3d5668-4982-440a-9306-70c1342dd45a.jpg

JK
or maybe not JK
It's pretty bad man..

Yeah, we all know already. Yoy love spider girls yoy creepy weirdo.
Anyone with any sense would btw
At least I don't like reverse mermaids..centaurs are a close second btw.

Jman014

I stopped playing RE to see what was going on in this thread, what a waste of an ink ribbon

We should coop

Nah I'll have to pass, mr cow. I'm doing Gat out of Hell and running Kara with friends atm. I'll pet you, tho! /pet
I wanna just play by myself for now, sry

In the same breath, I'm sure there are perfectly functioning people who not only watch the stuff, but also actively pay the premium sticker prices for it and are skilled enough to work in that business.

Perfectly functioning people who watch the stuff don't go to anime clubs.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom