• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Speaking of which..normal mermaid, or reverse mermaid?
In times of trouble fakku is always there for me
I don't know about the rest of you, but slime girls are the best monster girls.
Normal Mermaid. Every. Time.

Is this how it's going to go tonight? Ok.. i'm ok this this.
Eh, what milf is gonna watch anime with me though?

You mean pururin or booru?

Milfs into anime? Maybe?

Booru doesn't have much/any for doujins.. tons of art tho.

360pages

I really need to catch up on the no more heroes playthough. I noticed I need to take a break from their RPG's/Adventure games LPs. (Like Dark Souls and Super Mario RPG)

Call me crazy but I'm quite fond of human women, or well, just one.

tumblr_inline_mu2g3mXLpS1qbu5sa.jpg

semisonic

Banned
Fakku is too..ehh for me =/

Hehe..you know..I would post that picture but for some reason the link is being a cunt.

Shit's gotta be translated tho.
I need to care about the deep, intricate story
It actually kind of matters to me. That's really sad to admit.
Plus fakku's always giving me shit about the left and right arrow keys not working.

Call me crazy but I'm quite fond of human women, or well, just one.

Bruh I like the real thing too. But I haven't really met anyone after the massive clusterfuck that was my last relationship. After someone calls the cops to your house saying you were going to kill yourself as a way to get back at you isn't something you bounce back real quick from :I

semisonic

Banned
I've yet to find a girl who was single and matured well and enjoyed anime or gaming.

It's not THAT important. Personality first every time.
Although, I think I'm hardly the one to advise you here if your dead set on that.
I did the online thing when I was younger, got my heartbroken a lot and almost ruined a marriage. I'd rather not go down that road again.
Wait, how old are you again?

It's not THAT important. Personality first every time.
Although, I think I'm hardly the one to advise you here if your dead set on that.

Yeah, Games/Animu would make things easier, but I don't think I need anyone to share all my hobbies, as long as they're willing to try things out and we share at least some common interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom