• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey
Fuck you

Maybe that would be cool if they like, fused into a sick-ass mecha man.

That looks terrible.

tumblr_my4vuxJQ551t0zxm0o4_400.gif

He's awesome.

I SEE! PERHAPS IT IS TIME THAT I SEE THE ERROR OF MY WAYS, AS SOME, IF NOT ALL, OF THE DESIGNS POSTED HERE ON THIS PAGE HAVE BEEN RELATIVELY INTERESTING, IF FAIRLY STANDARD. HOWEVER, I SUPPOSE THAT IT HAS BECOME THE STANDARD RATHER THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND DUE TO HAVING SEVERAL HALLMARKS OF GOOD DESIGN!
I SEE! I SHOULD BE INTERESTED TO GIVE THE SERIES ANOTHER SHOT! MIGHT YOU SUGGEST A GOOD ENTRY POINT THAT IS NOT UNICORN, THE ONLY GUNDAM I HAVE EVER FINISHED, LARGELY DUE TO MY INTEREST IN THE TROPE OF MAIN CHARACTERS WHO WERE FORMER OR CURRENT CHILD SOLDIERS?

I SECOND THIS, AS MY EXPOSURE TO GUNDAM HAS BEEN SPORADIC AT BEST AND LIMITED AT WORST

PIMPING MORE OF SHOJI KAWAMORI'S MECHA DESIGNS BECAUSE GOD DAMMIT THE MAN IS A GENIUS!

As much as I tend to dislike AC4/4A's general aesthetic and mech designs, White Glint is the one thing out of that I still like because he was involved. Shows how much that series dropped the ball mech design wise after the PS2.

The only gundam design I care about is Big Zam.

PIMPING MORE OF SHOJI KAWAMORI'S MECHA DESIGNS BECAUSE GOD DAMMIT THE MAN IS A GENIUS!
As much as I tend to dislike AC4/4A's general aesthetic and mech designs, White Glint is the one thing out of that I still like because he was involved. Shows how much that series dropped the ball mech design wise after the PS2.

I like these. I need to play Armored Core at some point.

It- It's just a mecha
Aaron you have a problem

Sh-shut up!

I SEE! PERHAPS IT IS TIME THAT I SEE THE ERROR OF MY WAYS, AS SOME, IF NOT ALL, OF THE DESIGNS POSTED HERE ON THIS PAGE HAVE BEEN RELATIVELY INTERESTING, IF FAIRLY STANDARD. HOWEVER, I SUPPOSE THAT IT HAS BECOME THE STANDARD RATHER THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND DUE TO HAVING SEVERAL HALLMARKS OF GOOD DESIGN!
I SEE! I SHOULD BE INTERESTED TO GIVE THE SERIES ANOTHER SHOT! MIGHT YOU SUGGEST A GOOD ENTRY POINT THAT IS NOT UNICORN, THE ONLY GUNDAM I HAVE EVER FINISHED, LARGELY DUE TO MY INTEREST IN THE TROPE OF MAIN CHARACTERS WHO WERE FORMER OR CURRENT CHILD SOLDIERS?

I SUGGEST GETTING INTO THE MAINLINE SERIES SINCE CHAR IS A BAD-ASS MOTHERFUCKER, BUT THAT'S REALLY LONG AND GOOD AMOUNT ARE VERY OLD SO GETTING INTO IT CAN BE RATHER DIFFICULT, IF YOU WANT A SINGLE GOOD SERIES THEN WING IS THE GENERALLY ACCEPTED MOST POPULAR ONE AND WAS WHAT GOT ME INTO BOTH GUNDAM AND ANIME AS A KID.

semisonic

Banned
So I have no idea as to how to preface this.
So I'm just going to leave it HERE

Sometimes I don't know why people do what they do, but I'm a little happy that they do anyway.

I like these. I need to play Armored Core at some point.
The kind of brilliant part about his AC designs is that he makes the parts first before assembling them, and all his anime projects since then have repurposed some of those parts so the newer Valkyrie Fighters and what not have some of that Armored Core look.

Man, those PS1 and 2 games were so fucking great. Well, baring 2 and Another Age given the quality of gens 1 and 3, but fuck they're still fun.

Ilvocare

A passive aggressive Yukikoist?
Yare yare daze...

I did mention that Rise was best girl, but everyone seems centered on the waifu section. Seems like this is more hot button than I thought. I've got my eye on you Combotaro.

nah
It's fine. I have no particular waifu, i like yukari as a decent girl and character, no p4 girl yet since i haven't finished. It's not serious anyways. I hope not...

Yep, it's fun

No hard feelings, man.

@Zed: Guy, fight your own fights. I didn't join this forum to save you from getting run over by the masses. The gratitude is nonetheless appreciated, though.

Also we talking mechs? I've always thought the Dis Astranagant was a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

I did mention that Rise was best girl, but everyone seems centered on the waifu section. Seems like this is more hot button than I thought. I've got my eye on you Combotaro.
Also we talking mechs? I've always thought the Dis Astranagant was a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Hey, When you're right, you're right. Although I think of myself as more of an angry Nunnaly than a Combotaro.

Also yo what's that from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom