• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Link isn't a character except maybe in Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and moreso Skyward Sword.

Wind Waker he's just has a motivation and some fun antics, but he's a static protagonist who's mute. He just has emotions. TP is the same, but less enjoyable or expressive.

SS is... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We just played through TP, and for the life of us we couldn't find one comprehensible reason as to why the kids from Ordon village get kidnapped other than to give Link a reason to chase after them and eventually learn of the Twilight relm.

Why did the shadow beast things want to kidnap the kids? IDK.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
"Unpopular opinion" is too easy for me in this thread. I either dislike or have no interest in almost everything everyone else in here likes. :lol

I'm pretty confident there is not a single design in Guilty Gear, or BlazBlue, that I like.

Bedman_Xrd.png

But look! He is strapped to a magic robit bed! Bedmin is the best character

Zenfalcia

I really don't watch them, because they get the comics wrong. But they have made great strides.

I love me some drama.

I'm not a huge comic guy, so i'm just there for the big budgets and "hollywood" take of the comics, it's not going to be 1 to 1 to the comics for a while, so meh.

Any type of drama?
Hey guys

What the fuck is Djehouti and where is it from

From a quick search it seems like something warhammer 40k related? At least that's what the picture is from/related to.

From a quicj search it seems like something warhammer 40k related? At least that's what the picture is from/related to.

Not what I'm asking about. Whenever the best friends talk about mechs they bring one up called djehouti, and it's implied to be badass and massive, and I wanna know about it if it's badass and massive

Well, going to bed now, but as a final note as this community's resident mecha expert and enthusiast, you fuckers all have shit taste and horrible opinions on the matter and can burn in hell.

Love you guys, bullshit and all.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Cuz they evil

Honestly Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker have the best motivations for their quests

ALttP's was pretty OK. Mission entrusted to you by your dead uncle.

Most of the handheld Zeldas fall flat on their faces. Save Din because she's a girl you met once and she might be an important sage or something. That formula is in every other 2D Zelda pretty much.

Not what I'm asking about. Whenever the best friends talk about mechs they bring one up called djehouti, and it's implied to be badass and massive, and I wanna know about it if it's badass and massive
I think you mean Jehuty? That's from Zone of the Enders
Well, going to bed now, but as a final note as this community's resident mecha expert and enthusiast, you fuckers all have shit taste and horrible opinions on the matter and can burn in hell.

Love you guys, bullshit and all.

<3 I seriously really enjoy all your game updates and stuff.

semisonic

Banned
I like Twilight Princess more than Wind Waker.

Majora's mask is easily the best zelda game
and the exploration was the best part of wind waker
As such I actually kinda preferred the game before the triforce scavenger hunt was streamlined.
Also, Aaron, have you seen you xblades playthrough?
It's got... uhh... problems. You should probably go take a look.
If you're not afraid of seriously damaging your eyes.

I like your mom
I dunno. your opinion makes me sad though.
You just like Midna don't you

While Midna and Telma are both top tier Zelda girls, I just prefer the simple, go to Dungeon in overworld, beat dungeon get item formula and there were more dungeons in Twilight. I also liked walking and swinging sword as well as the items.

Majora's mask is easily the best zelda game
and the exploration was the best part of wind waker
As such I actually kinda preferred the game before the triforce scavenger hunt was streamlined.
Also, Aaron, have you seen you xblades playthrough?
It's got... uhh... problems. You should probably go take a look.
If you're not afraid of seriously damaging your eyes.

Majora's is my favorite by far.

And yeah, I explained in the comments, it's a weird thing with the game and our recording software, it just didn't want to cooperate no matter how much I messed with the settings. It was just a one-off and we needed to fill this week for a thing, so we just threw it up. I do feel bad about how awful it looks, though.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Well that's anime and Persona (which is basically a weird VN-anime in 3/4)

How about:
Zelda
Souls
Sonic
Or basically any of the vidyamagames

Zelda: Don't care past the 16-bit era.
Souls: Eh it's fine. I like the games obviously, but I don't get super into it.
Sonic: Ehhhhh. Again, it's fine I guess. But I don't actively play Sonic games. Generations is the only modern one I've put any significant amount of time into.

I think Twilight Princess and Wind Waker are tied for my favorite Zelda, with Link's Awakening right behind them and then OoT and MM on the same level below that. I also love all the other ones, but those are my top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom