• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intervention_tvshow_screencap.jpg

I don't have a problem! I can stop thinking about Digimon anytime I want!

I have a Digimon Blanket hanging on my wall and I have all the original Digimon toys on my shelf...

Can't have pokemon vs digimon without this picture :p

I honestly think the Digimon design method is better... I know, I'm fucking cray cray.

Thats what I dont like it looks too anime, digimon had its own unique style.

But, it's anime... I think you guys are right, I might be too far gone.

I actually like No Game No Life

Shit was in my top 10 anime of the year list. It's a really fun show with likable characters.

semisonic

Banned
I love Sonic Adventure 2
I think that SAO's first arc is fantastic
TFS Abridged is way better than actual DBZ

I thoroughly enjoyed K Project. Hell, I know what K Project IS!
I thought suikoden IV was still a fairly good game despite its flaws
I think the prime games are far superior to the mainline metroid series.
I enjoyed the blazblue story, and even understand it for the most part.
I think that bravo from chaos code is the best grappler to be made in recent memory, at least visually if not mechanically(although I believe he comes close in that regard as well), discounting stylistically interesting newcomer lupinus
I also know what Chaos Code is

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I think Mario (the character) sucks.

hopfully matt doesnt see me say that..

Me an my brother had a weird conversation about how Link is a shitty character and how Majoras Mask is the best Zelda in terms of characterisation and character motivations.|

Weird because he is a huge jock who played Zelda as a kid but grew out of video games growing up .

I think Mario (the character) sucks.

hopfully matt doesnt see me say that..

Mario is a super shit, and every single one of his games would be made 100% percent better if he was not in them.

3d World is so great, because I never have to touch him, unless I'm going for 100%.

Me an my brother had a weird conversation about how Link is a shitty character and how Majoras Mask is the best Zelda in terms of characterisation and character motivations.

Link isn't a character except maybe in Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and moreso Skyward Sword.

Wind Waker he's just has a motivation and some fun antics, but he's a static protagonist who's mute. He just has emotions. TP is the same, but less enjoyable or expressive.

SS is... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aaron why are you posting fucking star driver as to a reason why mecha doesn't suck.
Star driver is the fucking worst

I hate the fucking show with all my being, but goddammit is that mech awesome and so is all of the action and all of the designs! I hate every part that isn't awesome mech battles, but the mech battles are so rad that I can't help but love it a little bit!

Yeah I talk shit on NGNL but I still enjoyed what I saw of it. It is dumb but that is part of the fun.

oh are we doing unpopular opinion GAF again? I still like Star Ocean 4,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom