• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

image.half-tiger-unisex-track-tee.heather-red.w460h520b3z1.jpg

I just bought this shirt.

The need was real.

I beleive everytime Pat talks about it he calls it mainstream survival horror, and I definitely agree really. TLOU's focus on stealth is the biggest thing thats different from classic survival horror.
I thought the intentional jank of TLOU was just the perfect amount of jank to make the game great. Enough to create a rush of adrenaline and make encounters intense, but not enough to remove the fun.

You know what's fun? Having to work with someone that has like no engagement, and only does the bare minimum.

Also, I now have a backlog of Zaibatsu videos to catch up on, and the podcast!
I used to have too much free time, so I would burn through the videos and rewatch older lp while waiting for new stuff.

Edit: how do you guys like my new avatar?

I like your new avatar.

Btw Frienders give me all your energy in hope that my college textbooks arrive here before Sunday. Otherwise I'm starting two of my classes with like..30% lol

I really really hope SMT x FE is not vaporware.

Its one of the coolest crossover ideas ever.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventue x Any Fighting Game Franchise would be cool.

Sorry bud, your streaming dreams are probably crushed unless you upgrade your internet.

OBS may be more complicated but Xsplit is "set it and go" basically. The features OBS has, Xsplit would make you pay for.

And it's more efficient than Xsplit, IIRC. It doesn't require as much resources.

OBS never seemed very complicated to me, well seemed very straight forward. FME, though, now that was a bitch.

Oh man, I kind of want this now.
I'll admit, I kinda bought it out of impulse after I got After Burner Climax before it was delisted. At this point, I value owning any form of these Sega arcade classics and if there's a license attached who knows how long it'll last. But get it anyway, game still kicks ass.

You know what's fun? Having to work with someone that has like no engagement, and only does the bare minimum.
Makes me glad my game project teammates this semester are all pretty dedicated.

those 60 GB are probably uncompressed textures and sound.

It could be. Can't really say until the game is actually out and someone much more experienced than me has a chance to crack open the code. If the game still manages to run at 60 (or higher) with the 4k, then its definitely a case of time > space.

I didn't think the 3D Clone Wars show was bad at all. Ashoka was fine, but the show did look rough in the beginning, but in the later seasons the show looked fantastic. Animation was a lot smoother, especially in the fights, and the facial expressions was a lot better. I thought it was really good.

Jman014

I didn't think the 3D Clone Wars show was bad at all. Ashoka was fine, but the show did look rough in the beginning, but in the later seasons the show looked fantastic. Animation was a lot smoother, especially in the fights, and the facial expressions was a lot better. I thought it was really good.

Eh it's fine. I like the original Star Wars Clone Wars cartoon more, though.

I don't pop in here often but i just wanted to comment on the current batch of LPs. Probably the best group of games they've had in awhile, wouldn't even think about skipping any of them.

croten

I don't pop in here often but i just wanted to comment on the current batch of LPs. Probably the best group of games they've had in awhile, wouldn't even think about skipping any of them.

Right? We're almost on topic for once.

Also making my cat girl waifu character in FF14

Yup. 2015 will be the year of The Zaibatsu.

Egg and black pudding on Pizza is so tasty. Highly recommended.

Oh god, black pudding. No thanks.

Its a breakfast pizza.
Its not:
but Breakfast Pizza isn't a bad idea.

I reject the idea of "breakfast pizza". Pizza is pizza. There's no right or wrong time to eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom