• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those Screen Shots of Mighty No.9 are probably from the 3DS and Vita version.

With ALL that said, I'm not feeling what I'm looking, this game legit has 4000000 million dollars pumped into it, more than some 60$ releases, yet I get the feeling that it's being somewhat half assed, or at least doesn't have the game feel and polish it should have.
I think those screens were 1080, which they wouldn't be if it was the handheld versions. I couldn't load em out so I don't know how bad they looked, outside the Not Megaman and Not Zero screen being aliased to all hell.

Either way, with every update, the game looked worse and worse, and it went from a fun homage for Megaman fans, to a game I'll avoid if it was on a decent sale.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It feels so much like a Dark Souls weapon with the overhead and the crowd control move. The backslash from hitting X+A isn't bad either.

I love using the backslash on enemies, aggroing them so they charge at me, dodge, then slash them as they pass.

Rinse and repeat.

I need a picture of Charles Barkely in the Honeymooners saying, "Slam, bam, straight to the moon."

ismvcs.png

Xiraiya

Dammit FF14, why do you tempt me.
Including all of the right references to other FF games and being so solid in general as an MMO.

Anung

Un Rama

5 in the evening ;_;

Damn pat, fix your sleep schedule

EDIT: I fucked up

Being compared tot he senpai? I am truly blessed.

They don't call it crack for nothing. You could join Pat and dive right into the purest cracks and never get out.

Conglaturations, hopefully you didn't have anything important to do.

Luckily I don't. This is the culmination of my sleeping problems coming to a head. Plus probably playing 33 hours of Yakuza... >_>

Xiraiya

I'm not into card games besides Triple Triad anymore.
I used to have Yugioh and Pokemanz decks.

I actually like the Yugioh Card Game, I don't play it or collect the cards or even watch the anime, but whenever I'm in a situation where I'm playing a virtual version or whatever, it's still fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom