• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also making my cat girl waifu character in FF14
I've yet to get into an MMO, but I played the FFXIV demo and sat there for a good hour trying to decide my race and gender. Something about it being an MMO, I don't wanna be the opposite gender, even though I think the female characters look cool.

Beloved

But it's not tho. 11 AM is a super late breakfast.

It usually takes at least 30 minutes for delievery pizza to even get there, if that's what he means by "ordering". Regardless 11AM is a pretty normal lunch time. Most restaurants start serving lunch at 11AM and fast food places stop serving breakfast at 10:30AM.

Xiraiya

I see leftover Pizza as Lunch/Breakfast or even a mini supermarket Pizza as a lunch thing, so it's not that weird.

I just had never heard of ordering food delivery for lunch, so I always assumed it's the kind of service only available at dinner time/night time.

It usually takes at least 30 minutes for delievery pizza to even get there, if that's what he means by "ordering". Regardless 11AM is a pretty normal lunch time. Most restaurants start serving lunch at 11AM and fast food places stop serving breakfast at 10:30AM.

I hate that McDonalds has a pretty good breakfast menu

Don't knock it till you try it, there's a variety of things you can put on a pizza and make it good.

You ever try Pizza with Pesto? It's surprisingly good.

I love pizza with pesto..I might be okay with it as long as the eggs had the yolk fully cooked..the though of an egg yolk busting in my mouth while im eating pizza...-cringes-

Beloved

I love pizza with pesto..I might be okay with it as long as the eggs had the yolk fully cooked..the though of an egg yolk busting in my mouth while im eating pizza...-cringes-

Pesto is awesome.

I had some bacon and fried eggs the other day, and topped the eggs with pesto.

Geez Pat is REALLY into monster hunter. I don't think I've ever been that passionate about a series except for the month I really liked kingdom hearts.

Is Monster Hunter Freedom Unite any good?
Yes. I prefer it to 3G because no underwater. But underwater is fine when not on the 3DS, but MH is a handheld series and I prefer it on the handheld so screw underwater. Plus the variety of monsters are different in both. Also I can play it on the Vita and because of the 2nd stick you can map the camera to the stick and it becomes funsies.

Squishy3

Is Monster Hunter Freedom Unite any good?
It's good but it's 5 revisions behind... so. I'd personally say pick up 3U if you want to get your feet wet. (it's as much as Freedom Unite and has more content)

Yes. I prefer it to 3G because no underwater. But underwater is fine when not on the 3DS, but MH is a handheld series and I prefer it on the handheld so screw underwater. Plus the variety of monsters are different in both. Also I can play it on the Vita and because of the 2nd stick you can map the camera to the stick and it becomes funsies.
It's barely missing any monsters compared to MHFU. Pretty sure it's only missing the Kut-Kus, Bullfangos (fuck bullfangos), the Baboon family, and Rajang. About everything else is in there.

Decided to go grocery store and get sandwich makings and milk

189.gif

Sounds good.

It's good but it's 5 revisions behind... so. I'd personally say pick up 3U if you want to get your feet wet. (it's as much as Freedom Unite and has more content)

I have 3U. Didn't put a lot of time into it because playing it on the 3DS was not fun.

Okingjrr

Wait... no one has had eggs and bacon in pizza dough before?
Here in France, it's pretty common to put eggs on pizza.

I see leftover Pizza as Lunch/Breakfast or even a mini supermarket Pizza as a lunch thing, so it's not that weird.

I just had never heard of ordering food delivery for lunch, so I always assumed it's the kind of service only available at dinner time/night time.
Once again, here in France, it's pretty common to order food for lunch, especially for people who work in small companies that don't have cafeterias and you have to bring your own food.
Most restaurants that do delivery do it for lunch and dinner.

The French are weird, yes.

Here in France, it's pretty common to put eggs on pizza.
Once again, here in France, it's pretty common to order food for lunch, especially for people who work in small companies that don't have cafeterias and you have to bring your own food.

The French are amazing, yes.

FTFY

France has always been known to have one of the best gastronomic traditions around the world.

Beloved

The French are weird, yes.

Ordering lunch is normal in the US too, and most places here that deliver also do it for lunch and dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom