• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS HERE! catch you on the flipside, fuckers!

tumblr_mqu7o72Ajo1ro3ofro1_500.gif

Xiraiya

Looking at scalebound, and I realized, even if it is actually really hype, it being console exclusive to Xbone won't matter, it'll eventually come to PC anyway since Platinum have proven SOMEHOW they are actually really good with PC ports.

So fantastic.

Do it Microsoft, bring both KI and Scalebound to PC so I never have to buy your bullshit, literally the only 2 worthwhile reasons for getting an Xbox.

sjay1994

Another dark secret.

Never played RE1 or RE make.

I already know you guys will tell me to buy RE RE make.

What are these tank controls I have heard legends about?

Oberon

Banned
FTFY

France has always been known to have one of the best gastronomic traditions around the world.

Speaking of France, has anyone else done a school exchange thing where you for some months in another coundtry and stuff. I went to the south of France for 8 months, it was great
french girls are the best

Best Friends Play Game of Thrones: Iron From Ice (Part 3)
Website
Youtube

Woof! I still have to watch part 2!

Yeah i was cooking this while we we're chatting. I had Cat start on the stocks yesterday and all I did was cook the seafood and throw some extra spices for my palette. Alright then see you nerd some other time.
SEND ME YOUR ENERGIES

Jeez, tako, you avatar.....
I just finished showering
What do you need our energy for?

joe2187

Banned
So I guess im going to Medieval Times today for my little cousins birthday party.

$110 for two adult tickets what a rip.

Im gonna steal me a wooden sword from the gift shop again like I did when I went on the school field trip to Medieval times when I was 12.

sjay1994

Looking at scalebound, and I realized, even if it is actually really hype, it being console exclusive to Xbone won't matter, it'll eventually come to PC anyway since Platinum have proven SOMEHOW they are actually really good with PC ports.

So fantastic.

Do it Microsoft, bring both KI and Scalebound to PC so I never have to buy your bullshit, literally the only 2 worthwhile reasons for getting an Xbox.

But then you wouldn't have to buy their bullshit... and they can't have that.

I lucked out that my cousin bought an xbone, now I don't need to buy their bullshit.

You also forgot D4... btw.

croten

So fantastic.

What? Platinum has one PC game and it's the only game they made that has sold well. Scalebound will probably sell as badly as the rest of their games and Microsoft wouldn't see a reason to port it. I admire your optimism but KI has a chance whereas Scalebound doesn't, in my eyes at least.

Xiraiya

You also forgot D4... btw.
Oh I did, my mistake.
That's the one saving grace about the Xbox, you're more likely to end up getting things ported to PC eventually.

What? Platinum has one PC game and it's the only game they made that has sold well. Scalebound will probably sell as badly as the rest of their games and Microsoft wouldn't see a reason to port it. I admire your optimism but KI has a chance whereas Scalebound doesn't, in my eyes at least.
KI is already being considered for a PC port.

sjay1994

If you're serious, it's when, Up is always forward, Left is to turn left, and Right is to turn right, Back is to walk backwards, no matter the camera angle

Yeah, I'm being serious.

I was 2 years old when RE came out, and 8 when Re make came out.

My first resident evil was 4. I played it when I was 12.

I'd imagine scalebound will probably sell better then the other platinum games. Being limited to one console does kill it's chances

Okingjrr

Speaking of France, has anyone else done a school exchange thing where you for some months in another coundtry and stuff. I went to the south of France for 8 months, it was great
french girls are the best
French girls are best.
Oldie but a goodie
I'd imagine scalebound will probably sell better then the other platinum games. Being limited to one console does kill it's chances
Hey, just like that Bayonetta sequel no one bought
;_;

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm saying it'll be fine, as in it'll happen eventually, could be years after it's release, I don't care, but the point is it'll probably happen regardless, the question is sooner or later.

Later, maybe it'll get a definitive edition or a Super HD remake.

croten

I'm saying it'll be fine, as in it'll happen eventually, could be years after it's release, I don't care, but the point is it'll probably happen regardless, the question is sooner or later.

If it doesn't happen within a year of release I doubt it will ever happen.

Fine? Sure. Port worthy? I doubt it.

Yeah. I'm impressed Dead Rising 3 already got a PC port, but I don't think Microsoft is dumb enough to not realize that putting your exclusives on PC hurts console sales. MGR isn't comparable to Scalebound. If MS really put their money into it (and own parts of the game), this may be as close to a pipe dream as Bayo 2 on PC.

Now, 2-3 years after release? Yeah hopefully, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Jman014

So I guess im going to Medieval Times today for my little cousins birthday party.

$110 for two adult tickets what a rip.

Im gonna steal me a wooden sword from the gift shop again like I did when I went on the school field trip to Medieval times when I was 12.
So...what exactly is there to do? Is there an arcade? :3
yep, we don't talk about that game though

Korra game.
*rainbowfroggif*

Oberon

Banned
French girls are best.
Oldie but a goodie

Hey, just like that Bayonetta sequel no one bought
;_;

That's nothing too special, that's basically how some of the girls during my english classes sound.

Critically aclaimmed heralded as one of the best action games, if not the best of all time?

Yeah... that'll save the wiiU.

I am baffled the game didn't do well

It's depressing that it isn't about how good a game actually is, but instead about how hyped up it is.

I had a DSP moment. I'm playing Legacy Of Kain and got very confused as to where to go and I looked up and there was the next place.. God.. I think I'm getting worse at vidya games

I had a DSP moment. I'm playing Legacy Of Kain and got very confused as to where to go and I looked up and there was the next place.. God.. I think I'm getting worse at vidya games
I don't think you can call that a DSP moment unless you were raging like an asshole and calling the game bullshit. Probably just a brain fart at best.

Xiraiya

I don't know, Halo was the biggest thing Microsoft had for such a long time, and look where it is now.

If Scalebound is popular, it'll probably get ported awhile after release for extra money once the dust settles.
If Scalebound doesn't sell well, it'll just be a case a few years later when they're like "We put a lot of effort into this, lets see if it does better on PC" Microsoft being Microsoft, if they want to, they'll justify a way to push Scalebound into people's faces one way or another if they really believe in it, I don't see any reason for it's existence other than "Hey you know what people like? Action, You know who's really good at that and are known right now? We need to capture that trending Platinum thing for the kids"

I don't care if it's 6 years from now, I'll play it whenever/however and be perfectly content.

So it's Win/Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom